Soda not loading on Mac both on Facebook & King.com

Options

Answers

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I guess as much Mummsy, what you're saying doesn't surprise me. They'd rather spend their resources writing new episodes, which will be relatively easy to do, than get engaged in the tedious process of unpicking code to find out where a fault lies. Unprofessional.

• Bertil
    Bertil Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

Yes, I'm not alone. It's the same to me since three months. They don't know what support means, unprofessional.

• Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Its been the same with me for over 3 months now. It will load the first level and I can play any game from 1 to 30 something (I'm in the 4,000's games) but only 1 game. I play the last one to go to level 2 but nada. Won't go. I can also get to the game I'm on in the 4,000's but when I click it to play, it won't. And I had just purchased a $99.00 package that makes this more frustrating . I can't believe they can't (or won't) fix this. How hard can it be?

• Bertil
    Bertil Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

In English: "Join in!"

My answer: I would like, but the error has to be fixed!

• Cassius_King
    Cassius_King Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lola_pop

Just an FYI that candy crush soda no longer works through King.com. It's been 4.5 months and maybe more for many and obviously not a priority for anyone at King.com to resolve this issue. I'm sure you have more than enough players that King doesn't have to bother fixing the game for just a few. I used to play daily through king.com but when I realized they can't be bothered to fix it in facebook, then I couldn't be bothered to play it through King.com. If King.com is looking to get rid of players congratulations you have succeeded.

• Sig
    Options

Cassius King. I just had the same problem couple days ago playing on King.com. Just reached level 1003 and there was a notice on the top of the page. can't remember exactly what it said but I clicked on it. Right after that it wouldn't load right. It will load to the beginning of the game and I can play only one game from 1-30. When I beat it, it wouldn't load for the next game. I can go to my 1003 game but when I click on it, doesn't do anything. I've had this problem going back to Jan-Feb playing CCS on Facebook. I was up to over level 4,000 when it happened to me and a bunch of other players. Agree, seems they have no interest in fixing it. I've spent a lot of $$ for packages to keep playing but it seems they don't care. They say Clear the cache, reboot, wash the car, jump off a cliff, did everything and still doesn't work. Like you, I play every day, helps when things get stressful. Now the stress level with this game not working is beyond 10. HELP!

• Sig
    Options

Lola_Pop, Have not heard any updates of C.C.S. being fixed. It's been tooooo long now. See my posts above. Its not working on F.B. or King.com. Please update for us.

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I suggest the only way to make them sit up and take notice is to plaster a load of negative comments all over their Facebook Page and any other public social media they appear on...I reported this problem back in February. It's like trying to deal with the Government, nobody takes the blindest bit of notice.

• dyoung70
    dyoung70 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Still doesn't work all the time on Safari on my PC. So I finally downloaded Google & I have had no problems since.

• Mindy_OConnell
    Mindy_OConnell Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same issues as above and have also followed all the fixes - sent help requests and screen shots but no solution

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?