• 21nykole
    21nykole Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I made it however I’m the only one and I’ve been there for a looong time

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,858 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thank you for sharing. @21nykole

I just want to mention one thing. That only certain groups of players get it because it is a test function. Please, if you don't get it, don't be angry. It will only be tested and if it goes well then the player groups will increase !!!

Just a hint!!!

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

I got it yesterday for three hours

it worked well

rewards was given and so the gold bars

so please get it ASAP so we can start accumulating boosters

be kind to us by making the levels more easier for the first week please

thank you

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

The levels are deliberately more difficult. It should be a challenge, otherwise it will be boring and not fun. Please pay attention to it. You can still play the main list of levels.

Good luck

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Have you heard anything new from the studio that you could officially do here?

Since some players have already received it !!! You're welcome... ♥☺

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

STILL TESTING 4 MONTHS GONE BY NOW , ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

If by some wild chance the tech team gets its phantom problems fixed and we get bubblegum hill back before the end of the decade. I guarentee it will be a lot harder, they do not want us getting hundreds of hammers every week to help with level's, they want us to buy them

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there!

We've got some information on this now: the Bubblegum Hill is being tested on a small group of players. @Spinnifix guessed it right, because she knows that's how the Studios can release and improve features. Our @21nykole is apparently in the test group- a lucky one!! 🤗

@deb0407 , I don't refuse to give you a clear answer to your question: although I understand your anger, no, we'll not give you free Boosters or Gold Bars for a feature that's free in the game. I hope you can understand that this is not an option.

@jimmythekid , please refrain from insulting the team. They're working to bring the game back to you, and some technical issues are complicated and need their time.

We'll keep updating you on this, I promise.

• Spinnifix
    Options
    Thanks and it was answered as I said.
    I'm sorry if you are not happy with it. Who has BGH could take part in my survey that I just opened!
    I intend that it could be helpful for the technical team.
    Please join in !!!
    thank you
  • CastleBooBoo
    CastleBooBoo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I had BGH for about 2 hours last weekend, and then it disappeared. What is the issue with BGH? Can we please have an update that is not copied from another post?  I like this challenge because of the awards I can earn. I can't afford to purchase awards. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?