Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I didn't get BGH for months now. And sorry, they will only allow to say testing testing testing......🤣🤣🤣

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

That's right for 16 weeks now it's the same thing testing, and the studio is working on it. Then we complain because it's been 4 months and then these incompetent fools bitch at us or delete the complaint. The 4 month cash grab continues, its really nice to see how much they looked out for us during this pandemic. Most companies go out of their way to take care of there customers especially during these crazy times. This company has shit all over us and they could care less

• jimmythekid
    edited June 2020
    Options

Worst company ever now my messages are not even being posted (Edit my CM: Capital Letters- Shouting)

• jimmythekid
    edited June 2020
    Options

This company really knows how to take care of its customers. 4 months's of lies and it still continues

• jimmythekid
    Options

That's right for 16 weeks now it's the same thing testing, and the studio is working on it. Then we complain because it's been 4 months and then these incompetent fools bitch at us or delete the complaint. The 4 month cash grab continues, its really nice to see how much they looked out for us during this pandemic. Most companies go out of their way to take care of there customers especially during these crazy

• jimmythekid
    Options

This tech team is incredibly fast they should be working on wall street or for a fortune 500 company. 4 month's and still nothing to fix something that wasn't broken. I as somebody who has spent a lot of money over the years want to thank the tech team and management for taken care of us during these horrible times. NOTHING THEY HAVE DONE 0

• jimmythekid
    Options

That's right for 16 weeks now it's the same thing testing, and the studio is working on it. Then we complain because it's been 4 months and then these incompetent fools bitch at us or delete the complaint. The 4 month cash grab continues, its really nice to see how much they looked out for us during this pandemic. Most companies go out of their way to take care of there customers. NOT THIS COMPANY

• jimmythekid
    Options

Another weekend the 16th weekend to be exact and still no bubblegum hill. This has gone so far beyond ridiculous now, and all we get is there testing. What they should do is fire the whole tech team, in 4 months they could have designed and built 10 new systems. AWFUL

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@jimmythekid don't stop posting! They are entertaining to read when I don't have BGH to play.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?