Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

yes, I know I don't like it either. I have been living here on this discussion since they took it off line. ๐Ÿ™„ I think jimmythekid will tell us how many weeks.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but I love that we all keep posting our frustration. what the studio is doing is not fair to us at all.

• ol120758
    ol120758 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

We should ignore this game the same way they ignore us. If we stop playing the fix will be find faster.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I'd love to ignore this soda game. Then I find myself keep coming back do check on my mr toffees fair teammates to see if they ever will come back and play their tiles.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก anyway I do play a lot less now. Boring w/o BGH.

• tnnarnold
    tnnarnold Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Agreed. I play a lot less. Found myself going to Words with Friends again. They keep up with their levels, new challenges, making the game fun and interesting! This has just become a bore. Especially when I finish all the levels and Bubble Gum Hill is gone. Playing old levels over is ridiculous.

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

17 weeks now people and the ace tech team is still working on it. We pick 2 days and everyone dosen't play for those 48 hours watch how fast it comes back

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

General post, not just to deb0407;

Please remember that the people you're asking questions of don't actually work for King, they're just players like us who have a channel to King that we don't. If King tells them something, they'll relay it to us, I'm sure they're as fed up with this as we are.

Knock King sure, they've been unreasonable on this one, but please don't get annoyed with those trying to help.

To those who say this is King deliberately removing BGH, they're quite capable of doing just that (remember Quests?). I believe they're trying to fix BGH, the delay is simple incompetence - just as well the developers work for a game company and not for a bank or suchlike! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• [Deleted User]
    Options

hi @Bricorn I agree with you on the delay of BGH is incompetent and I do blame the studio. They're greedy in my opinion. Yes, I remember the quests, that was fun to play. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I just hope when BGH returns, it will be better than before. But from what I've seen all their updates, I have my doubts.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry I haven't updated you yet. I try to contact you every time we have news from the Studio as you know.

@deb0407 , the Studio needs some time to analize the data coming from each test- that's why I couldn't write back sooner. Please accept my apologies. ๐Ÿ™

Have you had a look at our discussion area?

Our developers have been working on a new and exciting event- The Soda Summer Vacation!!

And there is also a chance to take part in a Play Test- maybe you'd want to try it out while you wait for the BGH to return?

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

I just contacted the studio hoping to get bubblegum hill for the 4th weekend, and they said we haven't milked everyone for enough money yet

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Thanks for responding but I would like a less vague answer on how long do they need to know if the trial worked or not. Are we talking days, weeks, months?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?