mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• CandiceDenise
    CandiceDenise Posts: 67 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

I still don't have either. *Edited by CM: off topic* Yippii!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Quick reminder to all you, please. This thread is for players to bring feedback on Kimmy's Arcade. I know sometimes it's easy to carry away and discuss other matters, but let's have it clean and use the other sections of this community for what they are: general discussions, supports, etc.

@ElenaVorona I see you have now Kimmy's Arcade, that is really cool!. Since it's your first time playing it, I would like to ask you what do you think about it? Is there anything you like more or something you don't like at all? What do you think about the rewards?

All your feedback is always welcome. It's the only way we can improve the game we love ! 🤗

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

Your feedback should happen fast because you won’t have it long. Just saying 🤧🤧🤧

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

We never get feedback and yes because only a few get the feature at a time.... also their lucky to have the feature for more than a 24 hour period... I'm still curious... Just saying...

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,117 Soda Moderator
    Options

Wow, I just got Kimmy’s Arcade back. Tried it, and must say it is harder than before. Last time when I had this (around Easter), it was easier to win. First 3 levels I could do, but gave a lousy reward (striped candy) so I was curious about the next level rewards and I used some gold bars. I’ve finished all 7 levels, and those rewards were much better (hands, colouring candy). I hope I can keep Kimmy’s Arcade for a long time now, so I can compare the changes with the previous Arcade and can give more feedback. Hope you all get Kimmy’s Arcade 😊.

• rosemariepahayo1
    rosemariepahayo1 Posts: 768 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options
    <"Kimmy'sArcade/CandyCrushSoda">
    #rosemariepahayo1 🇵🇭
    [FINISHED]🏁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?