🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Jennifersulze1
    Jennifersulze1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I'm Jenny & I am playing from Jefferson County, Missouri. Is anyone else from Missouri?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @Jennifersulze1 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game have you playing first? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @Jennifersulze1 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• larry0825
    larry0825 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Hello my name is Sonya I'm from Michigan I need help with my level can you all help me with my level thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @larry0825 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

• pattibliss
    pattibliss Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I need friends to add

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @pattibliss 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@makak3511 - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?