Make a match in this memory game and win Gold Bars! (Round 2 FINISHED)

Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
Memory game continues.. find the first round here. 

Memory card games are a great way of spending the summer days! Remember memory cards - You start off by picking 2 cards to see if they match? Then eventually you have fewer cards to choose from until they are all picked out. 

Community edition of memory cards is a little different: Everyone can pick one pair of cards: for example A1 and B3. One pick for person in a round, please  

One week later I will reveal the matches made on this first round, and then we move onto second round which most likely will have less cards to choose from. 

If you get a match you will win the Gold Bars that are displayed on the two cards. That will be revealed by the end of the round. 

Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player has already chosen. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. Also be sure to cross check which pairs were picked before so you have a better chance of winning :wink:

Comment down below your pick: 

This round will run until 13th of August, 13:00 (CET). As always find Contest Terms and Conditions here 

Good luck everyone! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
Prev13

Comments

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I will take 2A and 4D please
  • LimLim Posts: 5,556 Game Expert
    edited July 31
    A1 and C2 are matched by RegalRenz, so congratulations to RegalRenz! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Hello again! @Jelly Jenny πŸ‘‹
    I want to pick up B2 and C1! 😊

I mentioned to the previous round's players were joined :

You can pick up two cards again but you cannot pick up same two cards and A1 and C2 by previous players. If you pick up one same card and one different card, it's okay to be counted! ( Same as Round 1 ) πŸ˜‰

Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! πŸ€

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• SabrinaMSabrinaM Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭
    B4 and D2🀞
    edited July 31
    Hello! @johamilton πŸ‘‹
    You are already pick up A2 and D4 by yourself on Round 1. 😁
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/comment/419346/#Comment_419346
    You are no match to A2 and D4! Sorry! πŸ˜”
    These cards always NO CHANGE on every round!
    So please try again to pick up another cards, you can edit your post within 24 hours or post to pick up another cards! πŸ˜‰
    Attention! You make sure to cross check which pairs were picked before so you have a better chance of winning, 
    Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! πŸ€

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

edited July 31
    Hello again! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹
    I will repeat three times for this contest ( Round 2 ), I notice to you on today, next Sunday and next two Monday! πŸ˜‰
    πŸ“’ If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you can joining this contest ( match two cards ) but you must read this note as below :- 

** Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player has already chosen. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. **

🌟🌟🌟 And you make sure to cross check which pairs were picked before (  on Round 1 ), so you have a better chance of winning! 🌟🌟🌟

This contest ( Round 2 ) is just started, let's join to pick up two cards! ( Until 13th August 13:00 CET that this contest is finished or they are picked out all of the cards. ) πŸ˜‰ 
    Until this contest is finished, Community Moderator will reveal same cards by you ( other players ), if you got picking up these same two cards to win gold bars! 

Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! Everyone! πŸ€

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I will take B3 and D3 and congrats to  Rega Renz
  • Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 354 Game Expert
    A2 and D3
    πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž

Quote 1
    johamilton said:
    I will take B3 and D3 and congrats to  Rega Renz
    Yes! That is your better chance for winning! @johamilton πŸ‘

Quote 2
    johamilton said:
    Hello! @Jelly Jenny πŸ‘‹
    Please ignore previous Johamilton pick up those two cards again as he/she pick up those two cards by himself/herself already on Round 1! ( Quote 2 ) 
    So Johamilton will confirmed B3 and D3! ( Quote 1 )πŸ˜‰

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,207 Superstar
    A4 & D1 please 🀞🏻 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • luanacbluanacb Posts: 51 ✭✭
    A3 D4
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    B2 & D3

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
    edited August 4
    You guys! You pick up different cards! Well done for picking! πŸ‘

List of the players are picking up these two cards already as below { I arranged these cards ( From A1 to D4 ) that players will pick up another two cards more comfortable } :-  

Lucas Yan Maia - A2 and D3

Luanacb - A3 and D4 

Foley1362 - A4 and D1 

Lim - B2 and C1 

RegalRenz - B2 and D3 

Johamilton - B3 and D3

Sabrina Menin - B4 and D2 

I mentioned again to the previous round's players were joined ( second repeat ) :
    @Pummy Raj, @mysticalmysty, @kwilly913, @Ndroid, @Divas43, @Fakhri, @Kimberly_Martin, @Ashraf, @Monika_Jaworek, @csimpson, @natalien704, @Karol, @aal, @nsshawaii_, @Leony and @iluvcandy2 ;

And other players! This is my second repeat for this contest ( Round 2 ), so I repeat again today! I will last repeat on next Monday

πŸ“’ If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you can joining this contest ( match two cards ) but you must read this note as below :-  

** Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player has already chosen. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. **

🌟🌟🌟 And you make sure to cross check which pairs were picked before (  on Round 1 ), so you have a better chance of winning! πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

This contest ( Round 2 ) is still not finished yet, let's join to pick up two cards! ( Until 13th August 13:00 CET that this contest is finished or they are picked out all of the cards. ) πŸ˜‰ 
    Until this contest is finished, Community Moderator will reveal same cards by you ( other players ), if you got picking up these same two cards to win gold bars! 

Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! Everyone! πŸ€

• nsshawaii_nsshawaii_ Posts: 24 ✭✭
    B3 and D4  πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸŽ―
  • FakhriFakhri Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Hi dear legend @Lim
    Sorry I don't play diamond dairies saga
    Oh! Okay! @Fakhri 😊
    Actually you join Round 1 on Diamond Diaries Saga's contest. 😁
    If you have playing other King's Games, you tap to select 'Games' then you tap contests or announcements to join chance to win gold bars or boosters! πŸ˜‰