🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #3 💎 - Which booster would you like to use the most?

Options
2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Colour Blast's Booster

Thank you for your voting and answering this poll discussion. @wbw 😄

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options
    Powerful Hammers (such as Round Hammer and striped Hammer)

I would like to have more of the Powerful Hammers. 🔨 They help get that last Diamond (💎or 2 💎) when you're strapped for moves.

🙏❤️🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Colour Blast's Booster

Wow! Great answers! I also agree to use powerful hammer (s) to collect these diamonds that we can pass any tricky levels if we get so close. Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion. @crabapple 👍😄

• brandielove14
    brandielove14 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Colour Blast's Booster

I wish they had daily rewards like kings Candy Crush does and soda crush and Jelly Crush and Friends Candy Crush I was Diamond Diaries had it if we everyday we log on we get a half hour or an hour or two hours whatever it is of a blast or something and I wish after we played for 7 days like we did on Candy Crush you get a half hour of unlimited lives I play this everyday I'm on level almost 600 I'm on level 4000 in Candy Crush Soda come on help with players out we love this game

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Colour Blast's Booster

Wow!That was great! Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion. @brandielove14 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Also thank you for your love playing all of Candy Crush Games and Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😄

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on any King's Games? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options
    Powerful Hammers (such as Round Hammer and striped Hammer)

The hammer is my slam 🤣🤣🔨

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Colour Blast's Booster

Oh Yeah! I also agree to use powerful hammer (s) to collect these diamonds that we can pass any tricky levels if we get so close. Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion. 👍😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?