💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Cities

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your continue asking a question for stuck on Level 369 on this game now! @Jackson2012 🤗

Level 369 is still normal difficulty to be passed possible now! 👌😉

Firstly, you make sure link up to 12 same colour charms and also charm boxes to create star ray charm on the left or right board. Then you can link star ray same colour charm and also charm boxes to target and destroy these charm boxes easier and better. 😉

** If you cannot link up to 12 same colour charms to create star ray charm, don't worry! You can link and remove at least 3/more than 3 different colour charms first, then you can link up to 12 same colour charms to create star ray charm then you link star ray charm to target and destroy these charms boxes possible again. 😉

Just like watching this amazing video tips of how to pass Level 369 without using and boosters here! 👇😉

Hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon after you check and follow these amazing tips above here! 👆😉

And... you can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your continue asking a question for stuck on Level 369 on this game now! @Jackson2012 🤗

Level 369 is still normal difficulty to be passed possible now! 👌😉

Firstly, you make sure link up to 12 same colour charms and also charm boxes to create star ray charm on the left or right board. Then you can link star ray same colour charm and also charm boxes to target and destroy these charm boxes easier and better. 😉

** If you cannot link up to 12 same colour charms to create star ray charm, don't worry! You can link and remove at least 3/more than 3 different colour charms first, then you can link up to 12 same colour charms to create star ray charm then you link star ray charm to target and destroy these charms boxes possible again. 😉

Just like watching this amazing video tips of how to pass Level 369 without using and boosters here! 👇😉

Hope you can pass this level as soon as possible. 🤞😊

And... you can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn! 😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Autumn91
    Autumn91 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited December 2023
    Options

I finished level 369 but unfortunately stuck at level 376

• Autumn91
    Options

And thank god I heated level 376

• Autumn91
    Options
  • Autumn91
    Options

And beat 378 and stuck at 379

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Well done again! 👍😄

Don't worry! You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together again now! 🤗

• Autumn91
    edited December 2023
    Options

I am stuck on level 388

• Autumn91
    edited December 2023
    Options

But now stuck at 399

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Well done again! 👍😄

Don't worry! You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

And these features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together again now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?