• autumn1991
    autumn1991 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Im stuck at level 472

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 4
    Options

Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 472 without using boosters and extra moves. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Youย can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skillsย on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levelsย easier, faster and better. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

And these features likeย Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another featuresย are still helping you toย get more free boosters and gold barsย then you canย use boosters/extra moves to pass any levelsย especially if youย got so close to pass any levels,ย then youย will pass any levels much easier, faster and betterย too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together again now! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ I โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• autumn1991
    Options

How is level 484 a normal level

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 4
    Options

Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 484 without using boosters and extra moves. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Youย can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skillsย on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levelsย easier, faster and better. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

And these features likeย Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another featuresย are still helping you toย get more free boosters and gold barsย then you canย use boosters/extra moves to pass any levelsย especially if youย got so close to pass any levels,ย then youย will pass any levels much easier, faster and betterย too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together again now! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ I โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• Jackson2012
    Jackson2012 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ok thanks ror the tips and also when are new cities comming out in?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You make sure complete 20 levels on any one city/destination first then you can choose which one booster/helper (Two Birds at the start of every level, One Blast at the start of every level, Lives recharge twice as fast or Power up the Hammer (double the radius)) on another one city/destination.

Then unfortunately as Diamond Diaries Saga Studio Team has still no time to make and release another new cities and also another new characters and features/events but their team is still making and releasing new levels only on this game right now. So please bear with us as they have still no time to make and release another new cities and also another new characters and features/events in the future right now. Thank you again! ๐Ÿ™

• autumn1991
    Options

so after passing jodhpur I expect to pick more like copeneging or varanassi but I had pick between nyc or something else again what level is required to unlock cities like copenheigen varanassi Katmandรบ and more

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for your coming to ask another question about this game now! ๐Ÿค—

Oops! These two cities will be appeared randomly by the in-game system. So there is still no way to change and select the unchosen which cities and also what's next new levels will be releasing unchosen which cities by ourselves if we haven't chosen which cities yet. ๐Ÿ˜…

So... Whatever! You just keep continue playing and completing next new 15 levels on any one of the episode levels / cities first then I hope the next new unchosen city (cities) appeared then you can selecting the next new unchosen city (cities) if you haven't chosen which cities yet. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you are still good luck for your challenge playing and completing the levels on this game! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• autumn1991
    Options

A way too difficult level 709 you donโ€™t have enough moves

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?