💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Cities

Options

Answers

• Autumn91
    Autumn91 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I passes 399 but stuck at 402 And it’s impossible to beat and how did they pass it

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Autumn91 👋😊

Don't worry! You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

And these features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together again now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Autumn91
    Autumn91 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

How do you unlock jewelers club

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

These features are Jeweler's Club, Trader Chest, Jeweler's Trial and another new features will be pop-up and released by the system whenever. These features are still available for mostly of the players but it's still not all of the players on this game right now.

You can check out to read these special features' rules and how do they work on Part 1 - here and Part 2 HERE about this game. 🎁😉

You can also check out to learn more Diamond Diaries Guides here and my amazing linking skills here on this game. 💎💡😉

• autumn1991
    autumn1991 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

And level 413 is a nightmare to beat show me the toutorial ok

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello there! @autumn1991 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Level 413 is still normal difficulty to be passed possible now! 👌😉

Firstly, you make sure link the charms to destroy these two below left row of purple blockers while may create vertical/cross/star ray charm first. Then the left diamond and also perfume bottles will dropping down that you can linking the normal charms or vertical/cross/star ray charm to collect all of the perfume bottles and destroy these blockers easier. Finally both of the diamonds will floating up almost to the necklace line after the purple blockers destroyed, you make sure link the normal charms or special ray charms on almost against the necklace line that both of the diamonds will floating up to the necklace line successfully.

Just like watching and following this amazing video tips of how to pass Level 413 without using and boosters here! 👇😉

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together again now! 🤗

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

• autumn1991
    Options

My god level 418 is hell you can’t beat it I need a toutorial and how is this a normal level?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 418 without using boosters and extra moves. 👇😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

• autumn1991
    Options

Okay I guess and how do you unlock the golden player?

• autumn1991
    Options

And booster buddies?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?