πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1160 won't release last diamond---stuck

Lemons6
Lemons6 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have tried three times to complete level 1160. When all other diamonds are submitted, the games leaves 1 Diamond on the side that will not move. I have used up to 12 additional moves and the final diamond will not move another bit. Unsure if it's the game or if I've missed something critical to making each side move. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi @Lemons6 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Are you referring to Diamond Diaries Saga?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 139,152 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello! @Lemons6 πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

ο»ΏHow about you collect all of the jewel boxes while these diamonds will be pushed by levers completed on this game? πŸ€”

I have tried to complete this level two times with using phone today.

** If doesn't look like my screenshots are shown can you tell me what's device are you playing from Β take a screenshot of this problem?Β **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. πŸ˜‰

www.take-a-screenshot.orgΒ 

After you take this screenshot, let me see to check this problem. I will waiting for your response! πŸ˜‰

I hope you have a SASSY day! ❀️

• Lemons6

@Lim,

That is what I thought should be the answer. When each Jewel Box releases a diamond, the outside lever pushes the diamond up. One side completes as it should, the other side does not get all the way to push the diamond over the line. I have tried 5 times now, playing on IPhone. I turned off and on the IPhone, closed the game and reopened and same result. The last try I extended game play by 5 moves.

Screenshots:

I had cleared three of the four jewel boxes with 3 moves left. 1 diamonds remained. I had to extend the game for extra moves to Clear the remaining jewel box to release the last 1 diamond, that was the right side lever. I did a screenshot of both. After all 4 jewel boxes were released, there is nothing left to achieve and the diamond should have moved up past the chain when the final jewel box was opened. I even extended the game for 5 more moves and make chain matches for the last 5 moves. The diamond did not move at all for those 5 extended moves. I am at a loss on how to solve this.

First screenshot is the 3 moves left after clearing 3 jewel boxes and second is showing all 4 jewel boxes cleared but the last diamond stuck in place.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your feedback about this problem! @Lemons6 πŸ€—

I see your screenshot is really problem as right lever is problem that the diamond cannot push up to the top line. πŸ™

Don't worry! I will ask Community Team then will answer you soon! πŸ˜‰

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 3,989 Community Manager
    edited February 2020

Hello @Lemons6 😊

Thanks for the screenshots! they were really helpful.

I have talked to the Studio and they just told me they saw the problem and fixed it yesterday evening.

Refresh your game ( close the game app, leave it 10 sec and open it again) and let's see if you can see the fix.

If not, just let me know ☺️

Have a SASSY day πŸ€—

• Lemons6

@QueenRaffie and @Lim thank you so much! Finally got through!

I have been playing this game a long time and just discovered this community! Happy to have found it.πŸ˜€

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome and congratulations! @Lemons6 😊

Let's continue to go to level 1161! πŸ˜‰

You are also amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! πŸ‘

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Thank you @Lim and @QueenRaffie for helping @Lemons6 I hope you will keep enjoying this beautiful game πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim

You are very welcome! @firebombmarkus 😊

You are also amazing Superstar to help the players! Well done too! πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?