🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1160 won't release last diamond---stuck

Options
Lemons6
Lemons6 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited March 21 in Support

I have tried three times to complete level 1160. When all other diamonds are submitted, the games leaves 1 Diamond on the side that will not move. I have used up to 12 additional moves and the final diamond will not move another bit. Unsure if it's the game or if I've missed something critical to making each side move. Any help is appreciated.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 1160 due to this level problem right now! 👋😊

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finally Community Team did tweaking this level problem successfully now! 🙌😄

I check playing this level again then finally I see this level has been really tweaked as the levers can starts controlling and pushing these two diamonds to the necklaces successfully after all of the charm boxes collected. Then finally I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves successfully now! Woohoo! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to update the latest version of this game first then switch on your stable internet connection and open this game then you will see this level has been really tweaked on this game now.

If you see this level hasn't still tweaked yet after you did updated the latest version of this game and followed up all of these steps here, let's try following these another steps here 👇😊

1. Back to Main Screen of this game / Open playing this game again

2. Click on your Profile

3. Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully, then force stop this game on App Settings.

5. After you force stop this game, then you must use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

If you see this level hasn't still tweaked again yet after you did followed up all of these another steps here, that's very sorry and unfortunately for you! So you can only try clearing all of data and also cache / uninstalling and reinstalling of this game then you make sure connecting your Facebook/Kingdom account to save your current progress then we are sure this level has been really tweaked possible but attention as you will lose all of my inventory boosters and lives after you try clearing all of data and also cache / uninstalling and reinstalling of this game. 🙁

We hope you will see this level has been really tweaked on this game possible too. 🤞😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• Alfkona
    Alfkona Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I have a problem with level 1160: When I am close to the end of the game, the two diamond (right and left side) are "frozen" in the middle of the screen; they are not moving anymore, so I cannot finish the game. I have already re-installed the game by Google Play, but the problem remains the same. What else can I do to go on with the next level?

Greetings from Germany, Alfkona

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @Alfkona 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming to ask this level problem. 🤗

Yes! You are right! After I check playing this level again, both of the levers cannot still pushing the diamonds to the necklaces fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then please send us your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will help you to move your next new progress from Level 1160 to 1161 on this game soon. 😉

While I will telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team now, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting for this level tweaked very later and let us know your Game ID soon. We will waiting for you answer us soon. 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• lurosellini
    lurosellini Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 19
    Options

Im having the same problem. The game starts with four boxes of 4 moves in each corner and they are not enough to make the diamonds reach the collar.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @lurosellini @Toobol_Sunny 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yes! After I check playing this level again, both of the levers cannot still pushing the diamonds to the necklaces fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 🙁

@lurosellini - Then please send us your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will help you to move your next new progress from Level 1160 to 1161 on this game soon. 😉

@Toobol_Sunny - Thanks for sending your Game ID, I tell and send your Game ID to Community Team then they may/will helping you to to move your next new progress from Level 1160 to 1161 on this game soon. 😉

While I will telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team now, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting for this level tweaked very later and let us know your Game ID soon. We will waiting for you answer us soon. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

You are welcome and thanks for sending your Game ID, I tell and send your Game ID to Community Team then they may/will helping you to to move your next new progress from Level 1160 to 1161 on this game soon. 😉

While I did telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem too but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• NicoleWynn
    NicoleWynn Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 19
    Options

Having the same problem

User ID 1170280567

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @NicoleWynn 👋😄

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, both of the levers cannot still pushing the diamonds to the necklaces fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Also thanks for sending your Game ID, I tell and send your Game ID to Community Team then they may/will helping you to to move your next new progress from Level 1160 to 1161 on this game soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello again! @Toobol_Sunny @Alfkona @NicoleWynn @lurosellini @jiajieboyz10 and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 1160 due to this level problem right now! 👋😊

Community Team just answered me now : It's unfortunately as they cannot requesting your Game ID and also cannot helping you to move your next progress right now. We are really sorry and afraid. Please accept our apologies. 🙏

Then this level has been reported by Community Team now then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and thanks for your coming and reporting this level problem feedback here once again. 🤗

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?