💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1160 won't release last diamond---stuck

Options

Answers

• jiajieboyz10
    jiajieboyz10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I unable to pass this level as the gem no enough to release the diamond all the way down and up

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @jiajieboyz10 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming to ask this level problem. 🤗

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, both of the levers cannot still pushing the diamonds to the necklaces fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team just answered me now, this level has been reported by Community Team now then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @jiajieboyz10 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, both of the levers cannot still pushing the diamonds to the necklaces fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team just answered me now, this level has been reported by Community Team now then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Closed as this thread has been posted on the old date post (February 2020).

• scoolover
    scoolover Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 21
    Options

The game won't let me complete level 1160. I finish what I can but the pushers won't push the diamonds to the finish. Also, when I reinstalled the app, I lost all my boosters. 70+ for each. Any suggestions?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 21
    Options

Hello there! @irma1962 @scoolover 👋😄

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, both of the levers are pushing the diamonds to the necklaces unsuccessfully after all of jewel boxes collected, all of the blockers destroyed and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team has been answered me early, this level has been reported by Community Team then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

• Bell81
    Bell81 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Stuck here please explain

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 21
    Options

Hello there! @Bell81 👋😄

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, both of the levers are pushing the diamonds to the necklaces unsuccessfully after all of jewel boxes collected, all of the blockers destroyed and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team has been answered me early, this level has been reported by Community Team then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?