1235»

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

• amseek
    amseek Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Just an FYI for anyone who might be having this problem:

Yes, the piston screws up on some phones/platforms and makes the level unpassable. It happened to me as well.

The only fix I found is just keep playing the level. It sucks, BUT eventually, the piston WILL WORK correctly. You just gotta have patience and keep at it. Took me a few days, but the diamond gods finally smiled on me and I was able to pass the level and move on.

• amseek
    Options

Yes, the piston screws up on some phones/platforms and makes the level unpassable. It happened to me as well.

The only fix I found is just keep playing the level. It sucks, BUT eventually, the piston WILL WORK correctly. You just gotta have patience and keep at it. Took me a few days, but the diamond gods finally smiled on me and I was able to pass the level and move on.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! That's our awesome news! We are also very happy to see and hear you get very great happy smile as finally you did passed Level 390 successfully while this level has been fixed mostly as the pistons are still working for the players mostly now. 👍😄

• amseek
    Options

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Fixed and Solved! ✔️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?