🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck on level 390

Janey1966
Janey1966 Posts: 14 Level 2

Been on this level a while now so any help on it would be welcome.

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello! @Janey1966 and @vegasteve 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me show you my tips of how to pass level 390 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

Firstly, you link the keys first. (From picture 1 to 2) 

Then, you can link vertical ray OR cross ray OR star ray charm to blast the bottles (but collect not all of the bottles, also can! 😉) to float up the diamond! Finally the piston is working to push up the Diamond to the line! (From picture 3 to 4)

So I complete this level easily and without using boosters and extra moves today! I hope you can pass this level!

Good luck and have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17 Answer ✓

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• martz187
    martz187 Posts: 1 Newbie

Diamond keeps getting stuck in a dip/ hole then goes off screen and no matter how many] bottles I pop the water rises but Diamond does NOT rise as it's suipposed to.Please help as I'm getting fed up and thinking of just uninstalling the game

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited March 19
    Hello @martz187 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Could you do me a favour and take a screenshot to understand what's happening? 
    I'm going to report it to the Studio now, but in case they are not able to reproduce this issue it would be very helpful to understand what you see :chuffed:

For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thanks and have a Sassy day :3
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Hello! @martz187 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

Sorry for my little late reply! I think this level has NO problem while I play this game completed on mobile!
    I am not sure you play this game on what your device when you have this level issue's problem. You can take a screenshot what's happening your this level problem to show them? ( You can read it by Community Manager ) 

And I have playing on level 390 on my 1st try (1 move left) on 27th May 2019! 
    ( Same question as stuck this level by previous player on 27th May 2019 ) 

If are you still stucking on level 390?
    If yes, don't worry! Let me help you how to pass level 390! 😉

Firstly, you link the keys first. (From picture 1 to 2) 

Then, you can link vertical line ray OR cross ray OR star ray to blast the bottles (but collect not all of the bottles, also can! 😉) to float up the diamond! Finally the piston is working to push up the Diamond to the line! (From picture 3 to 4)

So I complete this level easily! I wish you can pass this level when this level has no problem to play! Good luck! 👍

I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • LadyRaffie
    edited March 19
    Hello @martz187 :)

I've talked with the Studio and they made some changes to this level to improve the enjoyment in the game 

Hope you like it! :3
  • Badskatan
    Badskatan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 19
    The thing is that the piston does not pusch the diamond futher. It doesnt matter how many bottles I blast. The diamond is stuck at the piston and is out of sight.
  • LadyRaffie
    edited March 19
    Hello @Badskatan :)

Could you please provide me with the following info? It would be very helpful to pass it on to the Studio so they can fix this issue :)
    - Model and version of your device

To find this, follow these steps:
    For Android: Settings- About Phone - Model number ( something like SM-695F)
    For iOs: 
    Settings -General -About - Model number(something like MRY42QL/A)

- Game version 

Thanks and have a Sassy day :3
  • Badskatan
    Badskatan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 19
    Model nr SM-N960F

• vegasteve
    vegasteve Posts: 7 Level 2

been on 390 for month diamond wont come out of tunnel plunger goes by it what am I doing wrong help?

• vegasteve

need help going to next level ty

• vegasteve

has anyone else had a problem with 390 level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?