🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My power ups and hammers have disappeared

1124annie
1124annie Posts: 1 Newbie

Has anyone else’s power ups and hammers disappeared?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @1124annie 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Have you lost your all of the boosters on this game? 😢

I think some players have lost them too. 😔

How about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

Don't worry! These features still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars on this game. 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @1124annie a very warm welcome to you. Hope you had your game fixed .

Best of luck and enjoy your game 🍭🥂

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @1124annie 👋

How you must check "Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!" by Lola Pop. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 😊

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?