🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Booster lost

Options
zeeshanp92
zeeshanp92 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi team when ive updated the app i ve lost all the boosters which were 20 plus can any one help me get them back.

Thanks.

Zeeshan.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! 😔

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @zeeshanp92, welcome to the Community!

• AubreeCalder
    AubreeCalder Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Well Guess what? I love this game! BUT EVERY TIME I get boosters in my game, they ALWAYS BECOME LOST! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO USE THEM ALL AT ONE TIME! Every single time I play and win boosters and I don't use them right away, and I sign out of facebook then sign back in, BOOM GONE! BUUULLLLSSSHHHIIITTTT! Figure out the god damn problem and fix it! or I am going to stop playing this game! Because this game AI cheats all the time! And this game isn't worth the headache of always losing your boosts! I used to purchase things in my games on facebook. But there is NO WAY IN HELL I would give this game a dime! It is untrustworthy and unreliable!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! Please report this to our Player Support team here and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?