1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries queries

Options
13ยป

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,715 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Mmmkingfan ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back to this Shining King Community ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

For some reason, that always works, isn't it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Once you vent out all your frustration, boom - we win the level with flying score ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

The key is to clear the flowers and the charms that are blocking the Diamond to reach the pearl necklace, right? Since the given moves are very less, I would choose to create Star Blasters after each turn. These will really help to clear the flowers as well as the Charms that are blocking the Diamond to reach the Pearl necklace ๐Ÿ™‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! You passed this level! Well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

2 levels left! โœŒ๏ธ Almost there!

Need Gold Bars on this game? Joinย Here!

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options

Hello again Pummyraj

Well , here I am again with the same problem, Just went on to 261 and thought Id try the faster recharge but its not happening again, I accepted Cairo as the destination. You will need to pass this on because I'm not getting these prizes and it takes so long to get one that I don't want to lose them, tha'ts 3 I've lost. Thank you

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello dear Annie ๐Ÿค—

I am so sorry to hear that issue reoccurred again ๐Ÿ˜” I have updated our Diamond Diaries Community In-charge.

Will get back to you with any update I have. But, please give me a day or 2, as it might take some time to hear back from the Studio.

Thanks a lot for your patience. Have a wonderful day and a great week ahead ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello dear Annie ๐Ÿค—

Just found out from our Diamond Diaries Community In-charge that the Studio has received your complaint and your ID number. They are currently looking into the issue ๐Ÿ™Œ

I will get back to you once I have any update ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Talk to you soon! Until then, have a fantastic week ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi there Pummyraj

Still havent heard from your crew, I passed that level and one of the choices for the next joourney was the recharge one but as much as I would have liked to take it wasnt going to try it again without the feedback. Im going to delete the game and reload it but I have already done this and it didnt help but will try again

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

What is with Level 306???? I have used all my saved gold bars 27 to try and get through this level. Most times even tho I can get out the 1st exploding thingy, although most times one of the birds opens the diamond and it drops so you are not able to access the 5 lives. Surely the birds are meant to help. I am getting angry and frustrated. About twice I have got to needing 1 more turn to get through, that is the worst. And it isnt even a hard one, the help, of course, is much easier to do!!!

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hello Pummyraj

Settled down again after 306, have slowly moved on and have discovered another problem. I dont get any tools, didnt realise but havent had any in probably 4 destinations, I have deleted game and put it back on again. It didnt fix the tools problem but havent tried the half time recharge. Still waiting for your team response. Thank you

• PummyRaj
    Options

Oh! Dear Annie,

I am so so sorry, I completely forgot to update you ๐Ÿ™

I am afraid I do not have any good news to share with you ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜•

Our Diamond Diaries Community In-charge found out that the Studio is not willing to send out any updates to the PC game. No update means, no fix for the glitches ๐Ÿ˜ฅ That means, it we do not own a smart mobile device, then that's it for us! We cannot play the game anymore!

It is easy for them to send fixes through updates for phones/iPads, compared to computers. That's why, they lean on to the mobile devices for releasing new levels as well as fixing the glitches.

If you decide to not to play the game anymore, I completely understand ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ But, if you are like me and fed up with the glitches and waiting for the new levels on PC game, I hope to see you on mobile device ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Have a lovely day and a great dazzling weekend ahead ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hello Pummyraj

I am disappointed, I have trouble seeing the phone with the small screen, and now not getting any tools or able to claim 1/2 the prizes because of glitches I will probably stop. I am on 313 with no end in sight, very hard with no tools, I only ever get probably 1/3 to 2/3 finished before the turns run out and not a difficult one either BUT

on the positive side thank you for all your trouble in trying to fix things for me. The game has great potential especially if they recognise that a lot of players and a lot of potential players do like playing on their laptops, a lot for the same reason as myself.

Thank you once again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?