🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

What about the reward

meenakshirudola
meenakshirudola Posts: 6 Level 2

Why after installing it again they save the leve

l bt not the goodies we have earned please help as m on level 2100 and I had to reinstall the game as I had changed my mobile..please give all my reward n goodies back

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,748 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @meenakshirudola 👋

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

Have a sassy day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?