🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries Level 2300

Options
MonicaTanguma
MonicaTanguma Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑
edited July 2021 in Support

Does anybody know if there are any more levels? Or is my game frozen again?

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @MonicaTanguma !

I moved your post from the Community Hub to the Diamond Diaries forum.

I think level 2300 is the current last one, but I'll let @Diamond Lim to confirm and help you on this so you'll get the correct answer.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,963 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Thank you for your moving correct area and tagging me! @Crazy Cat Lad ❤️😊

Hello there! @MonicaTanguma 👋

Yes! Level 2300 is the last new level currently on this game now! So it's not Crashing/Freezing Issue, it's you have completed max level on this game now! 😊

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

15 new levels always released every Thursday on this game. (Start on Next Thursday) 😊

And actually you posted wrong area as that area is Community Hub (not Diamond Diaries Community). So we moved to correct area (Diamond Diaries Community). If you have any questions on this game, please ask here on Diamond Diaries Community (Correct Area) next time! Thank you! 😊

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

And you can also participate here to challenge to beat my score that you can also win FREE Gold Bars on this game! You have until Friday, 30th July 2021, 09:00 CET to participate and you will find Terms and Conditions here!

Have a sassy day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?