πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸŽ‰ It's my 3rd Anniversary on King Community (Part 4) πŸŽ‰ πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Diamond Lim πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited May 2022 in Discussions

Hello again! πŸ‘‹

Let's continue reading my 3rd Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community (Part 4). πŸ˜‰

Wow! Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Blossom Blast Saga then we got this blawsome badge! πŸŒΈπŸ˜„

After ending Fluzzard Contest is ended on 30th June 2021, it's my turn again! I made my second contest is ο»ΏπŸ’Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 on General Hub Contest! Anyway, it's still active contest that means not ended yet until Friday, 30th July 2021, 09:00 CET! I hope you love challenge to beat my score that you can win FREE Gold Bars to the King game of your choice!

It's very challenging fun! Huh? 😜

** If you want be interested to challenge playing on my Diamond Diaries Contest, let's download and play Diamond Diaries Saga nowΒ here as this contest will given winners win gold bars to the King game of your choice too! Sassy! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„ **

Then we have shared our favourite music then we will got music badge! Musicial! πŸŽΆπŸ˜„

While we have introduced ourselves on King Community then we got this badge.

On 1st July 2021, it's Badge of the Month started on Player's Corner now! πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜„

We answered what are we doing on summer then we got this cool badge!

While we have answered what type of fishes then we got these summer badges on International Corner Summer Contests! 🌞😎

Then you can check out toΒ learn more about our sweet initiatives from King with Love on Player's Corner! πŸ˜‰

On 7th July 2021, we have answered our favourite flavour ice-cream then we get this cool badge! Delicious! πŸ¦πŸ˜‹

We have celebrated Happy National Kitten Day and posted kitten pictures, gifs and etc tehn we get this cute badge! Meow! 😺

After that, we have found all of differences on Mac and Cheese Friends Contest then we got this cheesy badge! πŸ§€πŸ˜„

After supporting Italy or England on Football Europe Final 2020 on 13th July 2021, we earned Italy or England Support Badge together. βš½πŸ˜„

Lastly, we have found all of answers from these questions then we got this explorer badge on Jelly Community. πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ

We have another great news on King Community. It's Link your King and Community accounts and improve your experience! Check to read here! πŸ˜‰

Then we have answered our favourite TV Series then we got this badge! πŸ“ΊπŸ˜Š

Wow! Badges will becoming more released on this year and finally, today is my 3rd Anniversary on King Community! I want to say "Thank you for helping me my happiness and fun because you are really helpful, kindness and happiness again!" πŸ€—

And I have created my 3rd Anniversary profile picture by myself. Is it cool? 😊

By the way, my real life is still very sadness while I have still Learning Disabilities (from 2008 to present) but I will still never give up to help players on Diamond Diaries Community and tagging them on whole King's Games's Communities while keep going to 4th Anniversary on King Community! And I will not share my received badges from start my best memories of 4th Anniversary as it's too many badges are here on King Community. It's making me more crazy but fun! Haha! πŸ˜„

Thank you, everyone! πŸ’–πŸ€—

Read back to Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3! πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ New to the Community? RegisterΒ HEREΒ in just 2 seconds!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?