Seriously, 2745 ???

That’s the kind of level that makes you want to stop playing

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello there! @jpdostie 👋

Sad news as Community Team answered me they decided these three impossible levels (Level 2737, 2743 and 2745) cannot be fixed easier. So we are very sorry but cannot help you. 😢

Yep! I agree Level 2745 is really impossible as 25 moves is too less moves especially as should hit these two charm boxes and ribbons of big doll with using many moves and there is 4 colour charms that it's too impossible to collect all of diamonds. So I give up to play this level without using boosters and extra moves challenge then I use some boosters to pass this impossible level as well.

So you make sure earn more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass this impossible level too on this game if you got so close. Also check to learn amazing linking skills here. 😎

But great news as I have checked another next new levels (From level 2751 to 2765) are really no problem to be passed while without using boosters and extra moves! It's much better than before! 👍😉

I hope you can pass this impossible level soon. Failure is the mother of success! 💪😊

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?