🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Myself

Options
lyn17
lyn17 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone I'm Lyn from the philippinespo.I'll be glad to meet you.Thank you very much for accepting me po here at community saga.🤗🤗

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Nice to hear you and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @lyn17 👋😄

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?