💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @MountainMom 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

Let's trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @MountainMom 👋

You claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's trying to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Tzvi_Marcu

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

So I hope you can show your longest link chains and claim these badges here! 👆🔗😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @lelensp

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

So I hope you can show your longest link chains and claim these badges here! 👆🔗😉

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,165 Candy Moderator
    Options

Dear @Diamond_Lim

I use Booster to get this 😁

Thank you @Diamond_Lim , and Which low level to get link 100 ?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Amazing and Congratulations again! Finally you did linking up to 75 charms! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again! @kiara_wael 👍😄

You will claim 75 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

How about 100 Linked Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to play Level 2114 only (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @kiara_wael 👋

You claim 75 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's trying to link up to 100 charms if you can! It's almost there! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,665 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

My friend @Diamond_Lim so far the longest link i could have in my level is 43but I cant take a screen shot.

• lelensp
    edited September 2022
    Options

Well I think the longest link is not enough. I think i need at least 75.

so far the longest I could have is 43.

• lelensp
    Options

Oh my I almost got the 50k a little short.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?