💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Great! Hope you can trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms! Sassy! @namal_butt_01 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Bellamy32

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

So I hope you can show your longest link chains and claim these badges here! 👆🔗😉

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,320 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Diamond_Lim Hey,

Here is my 25 chain link 💎⤵️

I put my name on it again as I have seen there is someone else called 'Bellamy' which is not me. Just to avoid confusion.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Bellamy32 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 50/75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,320 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim Thank you for the tips🤗 I am still close to completing 50 levels..

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and hope you can pass 50 levels soon! @Bellamy32 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Bellamy32 👋

You claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's trying to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Amoonmoon 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 50/75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    Options

I'll try to tie it more.

But two days ago I downloaded the game

I'm still at level 7.

As usual a lot of games and a little time

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?