1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @lelensp 👋😊

Don't worry! You use your right thumb to link and hold on these charms first 👍, then you use your left and right forefingers to click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1–2 seconds together only ☝️. I also use my right thumb then use left and right forefingers to take a screenshot too. So I hope you can take a screenshot of show how many charms are you linked. 😉

I give you amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

So I hope you can show your longest link chains and claim these badges here! Try again! 👆🔗😉

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

💎🏅 Have you passed over 15, 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 15 Levels' Badge here, Get Pass 50 Levels' Badge here and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge here! 🏁😄

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

✔️📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Have a sassy and wonderful day! 😄

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,685 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

i was not able to screen shot as i lifted my right thumb the link was gone. Anyway ill try again. But i would like to start with least link first.

what is the least for me to get a badge.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's okay! The least linked charms is 25 first, then 50, then 75 and lastly 100! 😉

I hope you can show your longest link chains while amazing sassy score and claim these badges here! Try again! 😉

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,685 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim i really dont know how to take a screenshot of my longest link so what I did i took my other phone and took a picture will it be accepted as my longest link.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @lelensp 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 50/75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @namal_butt_01 👋

Try using another phone if you had then you take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelensp here! 😉

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 50/75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @lelensp 👋

You claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's trying to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! You are welcome! @lelensp 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?