๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How to pass Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga! (No boosters used / Tips by Diamond Lim) ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜‰

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,264 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited June 2022 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Let me given tips of how to pass Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga without using boosters and extra moves now! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜‰

You can see my following tip screenshots of how to pass Level 3000 without using boosters and extra moves here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Amazing! I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves twice. But this level is really tricky. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also check here to learn more amazing linking skills :

If youย have any questions or stuck on any levelย on Diamond Diaries Saga, pleaseย ask a questionย that I will be here to help and answer you on Support.โ“

Anyway, Did you see 3000 number on this level? ๐Ÿ‘‡3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together HERE! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŽ‰ and ๐Ÿ’Ž Level 3,000 isย HERE! Download your wallpaper and get your badge! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย HERE! ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Žย Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย HERE!ย ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆย New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ“ฑ Download and Play Diamond Diaries Sagaย HEREย now!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?