šŸ”„ Hot Right Now šŸŒ¶
šŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

šŸ’¬ Need to talk in private to a moderator or Community Manager? Write here!

Options

Answers

• spikejam53
    spikejam53 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you so much! I signed out as you suggested and signed back in with Apple without playing. I was nervous that Iā€™d be starting over at level 1, but everything is as when I signed out. Except Iā€™m on to the next level 3051! Again, thank you so much! I love this game! It keeps my mind busy when going through difficult times. And the graphics are wonderful too! Sincerely, Sandra

PS Have a great 2023!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,483 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome. You can sign in your account then I hope new levels will be released from start on Level 3051. šŸ˜Š

Also thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga and love supporting this game's graphics! It's very glad to hear! šŸ‘šŸ˜„

You can also check here :

šŸŒ¶ļø Hot right now in Diamond DiariesĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļø

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerĀ here! šŸŽ‰šŸ†āœØ

šŸ’ŽšŸ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 BadgeĀ here, Level 2000 BadgeĀ hereĀ and Level 3000 BadgeĀ here! šŸ˜„

šŸšØ New Levels Announcement on Diamond Diaries SagaĀ here! (15th December 2022) šŸšØ

šŸŒĀ Where are you playing from?Ā Let us know and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŒ

šŸ—¼šŸ—½ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŒ‰šŸœļø

šŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŒ

šŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

šŸ“±šŸ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowĀ here?

šŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

Happy New Year 2023 too! šŸŽ†2ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£šŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! šŸ‘‹šŸ˜„

Great news! The new update latest version of this game now! Don't forget to update the latest version of this game on App Store then we hope the latest new levels will be released on this game now! šŸ˜‰

You can also check here :

šŸŒ¶ļø Hot right now in Diamond DiariesĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļø

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold BarsĀ here! šŸ”¢ā“šŸ¤” I šŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and BadgeĀ Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? šŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerĀ here! šŸŽ‰šŸ†āœØ

šŸ’ŽšŸ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 BadgeĀ here, Level 2000 BadgeĀ hereĀ and Level 3000 BadgeĀ here! šŸ˜„

šŸŒĀ Where are you playing from?Ā Let us know and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŒ

šŸ—¼šŸ—½ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŒ‰šŸœļø

šŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŒ

šŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

šŸ“±šŸ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowĀ here?

šŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! šŸ’ŽšŸ˜„

• hugyourdog
    hugyourdog Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

Please permanently delete all accounts and games associated with my name Tina Williams and emails *. I have multiple accounts. The user names, emails and passwords are all messed up and candy crush cheats. Please I'm way too stressed to go through all of this again. I would like permanently please. Thank you

*Ā Edited by CM:ā›”ļøĀ Thatā€™s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address, nor your phone number - OurĀ House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@hugyourdog - Your player profile is essential. It stores your progress in the games youĀ play and any items you have purchased, such as Gold Bars. If you have aĀ King account, it will also include your entire purchase history and yourĀ friends' list.

Please note that once your data is removed, the action is irreversible. It isĀ important you consider carefully before deciding to delete your account. IfĀ you do, you will lose your progress, friends list (King account only), as wellĀ as any items you got for free or purchased in their games. Should youĀ decide to return in the future, it will mean starting over again from theĀ first level.

In order to continue with your request, you need to log in using your King account. If you donā€™t have a King account registered, it means that they donā€™t hold your personal information, so you can just delete the App from your device.

For mobile

If you want King to delete all of your player information and you're currently on a mobile phone, head over to the Help Center in your King game. Once there, select "Privacy & Terms" and then "how do I delete my player account". Now select the topic "Legal & Privacy" and the sub-topic "permanently delete my account". And write and inform us using the ā€œDelete my accountā€ button below (only available on mobile).

Once they receive your request, they will send you an emailĀ with the requisite details to carry out your request and keep in touch with you until your request is fullyĀ completed.

For desktop

If you want King to delete all of your player information and you're currently on a desktop computer or laptop, head over to the Help Center in your King game (Mobile app, Windows app, and for Facebook players pleaseĀ contact us). Once there, select "Privacy & Terms" and then "how do I delete my player account". Now select the topic "Legal & Privacy" and the sub-topic "permanently delete my account".Ā 

As soon as they receive your response to the above steps, the appropriate department will proceed with the deletion of all your player information from their records.

Also please don't shown your personal email address on King Community. You can also read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!Ā 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay. Thank you for your answering. We help you to delete your King Community account on this community (not in the game) soon. šŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay. Thank you for your answering. We help you to delete your King Community account on this community (not in the game) soon. šŸ˜‰

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 745 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

Good evening or good morning, šŸ¤—

Can we talk in private when you have a chance?

Thanks!

95chata

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Good morning! šŸ‘‹šŸ˜Š

Okay! I send you on private message soon. šŸ˜‰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi. Please delete my community account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?