๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Weekly Race - Can you pass 15 levels in a week? Get your badge here! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,397 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Nice your current level!ย @namal_butt_01 @SabrinaM @BQN537ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I hope you can pass 15 levels on this game within one week! You can do it! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges?ย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi dear @Diamond_Lim โค๏ธ

15 level

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so fast! Congratulations! You passed 15 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done!ย @kiara_wael ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,047 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Diamond_Lim - Starting and ending levels to support your challenge. Thanks for the beautiful badge.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so fast! Congratulations! You passed 15 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done!ย @KCullen127ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,047 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks @Diamond_Lim - Actually I forgot to take my screenshot when I started and completed 30 levels this morning. So I restarted again and save the progress at level 2 and replay those levels again. I am now at level 53 and my longest link is only 15. It was fun so I will continue playing the game. Thanks for the recommendation, @Diamond_Lim ๐Ÿ˜

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Never mind but great! I have tagged and answered you check my extra tips here (Score Clubs) and here (Longest Link Chains). @KCullen127 ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope you can challenge another badge's contests and claim these badges soon! Sassy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello again! @rebelchild @aautz1 @BQN537 @SabrinaM @namal_butt_01 ๐Ÿ‘‹

You don't forget to pass 15 levels and post your screenshot of your new current level within one week that you can get Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you haven't passed 15 levels and post your screenshot of your new current level after one week passed, you will revoked Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile.

So I hope you can pass 15 levels on this game within one week! You can do it! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,540 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

My starting and finishing point today ๐Ÿ˜Š

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,146 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?