šŸ”„ Hot Right Now šŸŒ¶
šŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

šŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge! šŸŒ

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 163,030 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your answering your nationality and language (s) speaken! @Sheila_Rising @Tutuzaz @Dama_Baker šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

You can also find more badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community if you haven't still participated and answered then got the badges yet! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜‰

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for these badges now! Sassy! šŸ’ŽšŸ…šŸ˜„

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,946 Level 4
    edited December 2023

I'm Pakistani and my national language is urdu i know punjabi and English languages aswell ā¤ļø

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your answering your nationality and language (s) speaken! @namal_butt_01Ā and Everyone! šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

šŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,289 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Diamond_LimšŸ¤—

I am trying to collect all your badges, that I have been missingšŸ¤© Is this contest still active?

I am from India. But, living in America from past 20 years!

I know English, Hindi (Indian National language), Telugu (a South Indian language, which is my mother tongue), Tamil (another South Indian language), and very little Spanishā˜ŗļø

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your answering your nationality and language (s) speaken! @PummyRaj šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

Yes! This badge thread is still active and no time to be limit right now. You are still not coming so late yet then finally I am very glad to see you check and answer on these active DiDS Badge threads now! I know you still love and want to collect more missing badges now! Us too as we really love and want to collect the badges right now! šŸ˜„

And you can alsoĀ participate and answer/challenge on more another active Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community then you couldĀ got another active Diamond Diaries badgesĀ too! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜‰

• What's your current level on?Ā : Post your screenshot and Get the badge!
    • Answer 5 Questions and Show your current levelĀ then Get the Badge!
    • Longest Link ChainsĀ : Get the badges forĀ 25,Ā 50,Ā 75Ā andĀ 100 linked charms.
    • Score ClubsĀ :Ā Get the badges forĀ scoring over 50K,Ā 100K,Ā 250K, andĀ less than 5K points.
    • Weekly RaceĀ : Get the badges forĀ passingĀ 15,Ā 50Ā andĀ 100Ā levels within one week.
    • Level ClubsĀ : Get the badges forĀ reachingĀ Level 1000,Ā Level 2000,Ā Level 3000Ā andĀ Level 4000Ā in the game.
    • Celebrate Diamond Diaries Saga Level 2000 with us and Get the BadgeĀ here!
    • Diamond Diaries Saga Level 3000 isĀ hereĀ : Download your wallpaper and Get the Badge!
    • Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000Ā andĀ Get the BadgeĀ here!
    • Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ andĀ Get the BadgeĀ here!

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for another active DiDS badges now too! Good luck and Sassy again! šŸ’ŽšŸ…šŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 13

Hello there! I added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List as I see you are start playing this game and also participating and answering on this game's contests now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next new Diamond Diaries contests and more exciting threads released. @PummyRaj šŸ˜‰

You can also check here :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ’ŽšŸ‘‘

šŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries SagaĀ hereĀ šŸ’”šŸ“”

DiamondĀ DiariesĀ GuidesĀ &Ā PollsĀ šŸ’ŽšŸ’”āœ”ļø

Share your favorite booster here! ā˜„ļø

šŸ“±šŸ’»ļø What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreĀ here! šŸ’ŽšŸ”—šŸ¤©

šŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeĀ hereĀ (Part 1) andĀ here? (Part 2) āš«āšŖ

Have a wonderful and sassy day! šŸ’ŽšŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 13

@PummyRaj - You can alsoĀ participate and answer/challenge on more another active Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community then you couldĀ got another active Diamond Diaries badgesĀ too! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜‰

• Longest Link ChainsĀ : Get the badges forĀ 25,Ā 50,Ā 75Ā andĀ 100 linked charms.
    • Score ClubsĀ :Ā Get the badges forĀ scoring over 50K,Ā 100K,Ā 250K, andĀ less than 5K points.
    • Weekly RaceĀ : Get the badges forĀ passingĀ 15,Ā 50Ā andĀ 100Ā levels within one week.
    • Level ClubsĀ : Get the badges forĀ reachingĀ Level 1000,Ā Level 2000,Ā Level 3000Ā andĀ Level 4000Ā in the game.
    • Diamond Diaries Saga Level 3000 isĀ hereĀ : Download your wallpaper and Get the Badge!
    • Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ andĀ Get the BadgeĀ here!

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer BadgeĀ here! šŸ’ŽšŸĀ (End Participation Date :Ā 31st December 2023, 08:00 CET)

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for another active DiDS badges now too! Good luck and Sassy again! šŸ’ŽšŸ…šŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 13

Hello there! I added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List as I see you are start playing this game and also participating and answering on this game's contests now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next new Diamond Diaries contests and more exciting threads released. @Dama_Baker šŸ˜‰

You can also check here :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ’ŽšŸ‘‘

šŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries SagaĀ hereĀ šŸ’”šŸ“”

DiamondĀ DiariesĀ GuidesĀ &Ā PollsĀ šŸ’ŽšŸ’”āœ”ļø

Share your favorite booster here! ā˜„ļø

šŸ“±šŸ’»ļø What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreĀ here! šŸ’ŽšŸ”—šŸ¤©

šŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeĀ hereĀ (Part 1) andĀ here? (Part 2) āš«āšŖ

Have a wonderful and sassy day! šŸ’ŽšŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 13

@Dama_Baker - You can alsoĀ participate and answer/challenge playing on more another active Diamond Diaries badge threads in Diamond Diaries Community then you couldĀ got another active Diamond Diaries badgesĀ too! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜‰

Limited Diamond Diaries Saga's and General (Global) Badge's Contest šŸ‘‡šŸ’ŽšŸ…šŸ˜‰

1.ā„ļøšŸŽ„ HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold BarsĀ here! šŸŽ„ā„ļøĀ (End Participation Date :Ā 29th December 2023, 17:00 CET)

2. Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer BadgeĀ here! šŸ’ŽšŸĀ (End Participation Date :Ā 31st December 2023, 08:00 CET)

3. Badge of the Month - December 2023Ā hereĀ ā›„Ā (End Participation Date :Ā 1st January 2024)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?