๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!ย @Amoonmoon @LadyGaivman @bearwithme @Racoon7 @BQN537ย ๐Ÿค—

@Xxander - Hehe! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Diamond_Lim , your badge is beautiful. Great job ๐Ÿ˜€

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

About 2 years ago

2. How many hours/minutes do you usually spend on this game per day?

Maybe 30 minutes in the evvening

๏ปฟ3. What place/Where do you usually play Diamond Diaries Saga?

In the evening after dinner sitting on the couch

4. Why do you like/love playing this game?

I enjoy it because it is like no other game

5. How did you find this game forum?

Just roaming around all the games in the community.

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!ย @johamiltonย ๐Ÿค—

Also thank you for your loving my creative badge and my new Diamond Diaries Badge Thread! Enjoy your loving and claiming this badge! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2023

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

Ca. 2020

2. Unfortunately I'm not playing it at the moment. But soon again.

3.At breakfast, I play my games for a few hours

4. The graphics are fabulous

5. ย came here through a competition

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!ย @Werner_Cichyย ๐Ÿค—

Also check, participate and answer on another Diamond Diaries Badge Threads and Contests ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Barsย here! ๐Ÿ”ขโ“๐Ÿค” I ๐ŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and Badgeย Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? ๐ŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

Hello @Diamond_Lim,

1. I started playing Diamond Diaries Saga last year.

2. I play this game about one day each week, sometimes for several hours.

3. I usually play while sitting in my recliner in front of my TV.

4. I like this game because of the unique graphics and functionality. I try to complete levels without using boosters, so I am only on level 136 so far.

5. I found the DiDiS forum by navigating through the Community.

I love the badge.

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!ย @MountainMomย ๐Ÿค—

Also thank you for your loving my creative badge! Enjoy your loving and claiming this badge! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,829 Level 5

@Diamond_Lim thanks for the tag to this thread. I love the badge you made! It will look very nice in my collection.

1 I started playing this game about 2 years ago.

2 I don't play this game daily. I play it maybe once a week. I would play more for badges.

3 I play games on my phone so I can play anywhere.

4 I like the fact that diamond diaries is a bit different from most of the other king games. My favorite part of DiDS are the nesting dolls.

5 I actually found this game because of you @Diamond_Lim . You kept mentioning the game so I decided to check it out. I was much farther along in the game but I lost all my levels when I got a new phone. I found the king forum when I was trying to beat a hard levels and click on a link, and here I landed and plan to stick around

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!ย @rebelchildย ๐Ÿค—

Also thank you for your loving my creative badge and my new Diamond Diaries Badge Thread! Enjoy your loving and claiming this badge! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4

Hi @Diamond_Lim

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?ย 

A. I started in November 2022 so for 3 months now

2. How many hours/minutes do you usually spend on this game per day?

A. I play about 1 -2 hour a day off and on

๏ปฟ3. What place/Where do you usually play Diamond Diaries Saga?

A. Usually at home after dinner or early morning

4. Why do you like/love playing this game?ย 

A. Itโ€™s always the challenges for me. Trying to win the race; gold bars before thd time runs out

5. How did you find this game forum?ย 

A. After becoming more active with CCSS in this community

But that's not all! They want to show theย screenshot of your current levelย on this game too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

** Attention! Copied and edited screenshots areย not allowed. **

Kindly, react to my posts. โฌ‡๏ธ TY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?