🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Blasters

marshasob
marshasob Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I make blasters that I need? Horizontal? Vertical?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2023

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @marshasob 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

You link 6-8 charms to make horizontal or vertical ray charm but attention, let me show my tip about horizontal or vertical ray charm

You make sure link 6-8 charms to make horizontal or vertical ray charm , then it will opposite direction ray charm! Here is a example picture as below 👇😊

When you link horizontal ray charm, it will show to destroy them by horizontal ray charm! (If the vertical ray charm, repeat them by vertical ray charm) 

You link 9-11 charms to make cross ray charm! It is better than horizontal or vertical ray! 

When you link cross ray charm, it will show to destroy them by full shaped of 'T' line! 

You link 12 charms or more than 12 charms to make star ray charm! It is the best ray charm forever! 

When you link star ray charm, it will show to destroy them by all directions - horizontal, vertical and diagonal line

Hope you can understanding how to make any special ray charms on this game! 😊

Also check more Diamond Diaries Guides! 💍😉

If you have any questions on this game, you can continue asking any questions on this thread then I will check and help you again. 👇😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @marshasob 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

You link 6-8 charms to make horizontal or vertical ray charm but attention, let me show my tip about horizontal or vertical ray charm

You make sure link 6-8 charms to make horizontal or vertical ray charm , then it will opposite direction ray charm! Here is a example picture as below 👇😊

When you link horizontal ray charm, it will show to destroy them by horizontal ray charm! (If the vertical ray charm, repeat them by vertical ray charm) 

You link 9-11 charms to make cross ray charm! It is better than horizontal or vertical ray! 

When you link cross ray charm, it will show to destroy them by full shaped of 'T' line! 

You link 12 charms or more than 12 charms to make star ray charm! It is the best ray charm forever! 

When you link star ray charm, it will show to destroy them by all directions - horizontal, vertical and diagonal line

Hope you can understanding how to make any special ray charms on this game! 😊

Also check more Diamond Diaries Guides! 💍😉

If you have any questions on this game, you can continue asking any questions on this thread then I will check and help you again. 👇😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?