🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Crafting new jewelry

Options
ubugrl
ubugrl Posts: 18 Level 2

@Diamond_Lim I’ve always wondered, why do I have to exit the app to start crafting a new piece of jewelry? If I continue playing without exiting firs,t the diamonds do not add to the new goal. Is there a way to avoid losing progress without reopening the app?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello and Welcome back again! 👋😊

Thank you for your asking this question! 🤗

When we complete crafting any jewellery by Collect the Diamonds Feature, we can collect free 10 gold bars each jewellery completed. After we complete crafting any jewellery, yes! If when we still continue playing then completing new levels while next one jewellery goal still not released yet, we cannot collect the diamonds on next one jewellery goal possible after we complete new level. After we complete new level, the next one jewellery goal will be released. Or after we complete crafting any jewellery, we can go back to the start game screen and click on Play again then the next one jewellery goal will be released better as well. I have tried going back to the start game screen and click on Play again then the next one jewellery goal will be released better, it's still worked for me right now! 😉

And about "Is there a way to avoid losing progress without reopening the app?" 🤔

Answer : When you don't still uninstall this game and haven't still changed/urgraded your new device yet, your progress is still continued now. When you uninstall and reinstall this game / you changed/urgraded your new device if you haven't still connected your Facebook/Kingdom Account, your progress will be lost (while the inventory lives, boosters and gold bars will be lost too) while the progress will be reset to Level 1.

Unless when you uninstall and reinstall this game / you changed/urgraded your new device but you have still connected your Facebook/Kingdom Account, you can clicking and connecting your account then your progress and gold bars will be still saved/transferred on game but the inventory lives and boosters cannot be saved/transferred (will be lost).

Hope you can understanding. 😊

If you have any questions on this game, you can continue asking any questions on this thread then I will check and help you again. 👇😊

Also thank you for your still playing this game so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello and Welcome back again! @ubugrl 👋😊

Thank you for your asking this question! 🤗

When we complete crafting any jewellery by Collect the Diamonds Feature, we can collect free 10 gold bars each jewellery completed. After we complete crafting any jewellery, yes! If when we still continue playing then completing new levels while next one jewellery goal still not released yet, we cannot collect the diamonds on next one jewellery goal possible after we complete new level. After we complete new level, the next one jewellery goal will be released. Or after we complete crafting any jewellery, we can go back to the start game screen and click on Play again then the next one jewellery goal will be released better as well. I have tried going back to the start game screen and click on Play again then the next one jewellery goal will be released better, it's still worked for me right now! 😉

And about "Is there a way to avoid losing progress without reopening the app?" 🤔

Answer : When you don't still uninstall this game and haven't still changed/urgraded your new device yet, your progress is still continued now. When you uninstall and reinstall this game / you changed/urgraded your new device if you haven't still connected your Facebook/Kingdom Account, your progress will be lost (while the inventory lives, boosters and gold bars will be lost too) while the progress will be reset to Level 1.

Unless when you uninstall and reinstall this game / you changed/urgraded your new device but you have still connected your Facebook/Kingdom Account, you can clicking and connecting your account then your progress and gold bars will be still saved/transferred on game but the inventory lives and boosters cannot be saved/transferred (will be lost).

Hope you can understanding. 😊

If you have any questions on this game, you can continue asking any questions on this thread then I will check and help you again. 👇😊

Also thank you for your still playing this game so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2023 Challenge Contest? 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?