🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

So done

Options
wandamc
wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

I’ve been stuck on 3695 for some time now, So I decided to stop playing for a few days to try and get extra moves. What happened to the little bird that gave extra lives when you didn’t play the game for a while? 🤷 So frustrating

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @wandamc 👋😊

Finally I am back to help and answer you now! Oh~! After I check playing this level again, this level is nothing so tricky for me but should needed to learn master skill tips. So let's following my master skill tips of how to pass Level 3695 without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

Firstly, you make sure link up to 12 charms while destroy against the flowers to create star ray charms. If you cannot link up to 12 charms as another one colour charms against the same colour charms, you can link another one colour charms first then you can link up to 12 charms to create them. Then you can link star ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy these purple blockers the important first and also flowers and ribbon of the key that the first middle one diamond will be dropped to the necklace completed.

After the first middle one diamond will be dropped to the necklace completed, the perfume bottles will be released from the top middle. Then you can link and collect the perfume bottles with same colour perfume bottles (It's better linked and collected!) and link the special ray charms and helpful birds are also helping you to collect the perfume bottles too. But...! Please don't link the key first as the perfume water level is still not max to the necklace yet. If you link the helpful bird (s) will be helping you to collect the key (without ribbon blocked), you can tap/link and block the key quickly then the key prevented while the helpful bird (s) will be going next target to the perfume bottles (mostly) / charms BEFORE it's too late for helpful bird (s) collect the key.

Why?! Because as you see both of the diamonds are still locked while almost against up to the necklace. So you make sure keep collecting the perfume bottles first until the perfume water level will be max to the necklace then you can link the key now. After the diamonds will be unlocked, did you see that?! The diamond (s) will be floated up to the necklace easily possible now that you cannot waste so many moves to link and blast the charms hardly. If you link the key first but the perfume water level is still not max to the necklace yet, the diamonds will be dropped down that's causes needing so many moves to link and blast the charms for the diamonds will floated up to the necklace so hardly then... you will failed this level mostly.

If the diamond (s) is/are still almost to the necklace yet, you can link any special ray charms and also helpful birds to destroy these charms against the necklace that the diamond (s) will be floated up to the necklace completed now!

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible so many times today now! This level is really still no problem and also nothing so tricky to be passed very possible! ✊😄

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too after you check and follow up my master skill tips. 👆😉 Let's trying to play this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! ✊😄

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Anyway, I am also checking the latest new levels from Level 3711 to 3725, these latest new levels are still not problem but it's still tricky unless Level 3722 has been reported to Community Team early already as it's still not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of ribbons blockers too. I promise!

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?