🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Help

Options
wandamc
wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

3758? I don’t think there’s enough moves and to many layers of flowers to get threw.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,745 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Let me check this level first then I will back to help and answer you for this level soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,745 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @wandamc 👋😄

After I check playing this level now, this level is still no problem to be passed possible and it's still appropriate pass rate right now but it's really still so tricky. So let's following my amazing skill tips of how to pass Level 3758 without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

Firstly, you make sure linking at least 12 charms (also helpful birds) to create star ray charms while destroy these purple blockers. Then you link star ray charms (also helpful birds and their helpful bird eggs) to destroy these ribbons, flowers and purple blockers while create cross/star ray charms again. Then do repeat linking and destroying again!

After all of perfume bottles popped and also ribbons and purple blockers destroyed while at least 5 moves had left, you make sure continue linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charms again then link it to destroy these charms and flowers that both of the diamonds will be floated up to the necklaces successfully.

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible on today and last Thursday! This level is still no problem to be passed possible now! ✊😄

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible again soon too after you check and follow up my amazing skill tips. 👆😉 Let's trying to play this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! ✊😄

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Anyway, I am also checking the latest new levels from Level 3756 to 3770, these latest new levels are still not problem while appropriate pass rate but it's still tricky too unless Level 3766 and 3768 are really another impossible as it's still not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves again. Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

1. Level 3766 - 15 Moves is too less while it's too very difficult to be passed and so many layers of blockers!

2. Level 3768 - 17 Moves is also less while it's too difficult to be passed and so many layers of ribbons of dolls and keys and should be hit by many moves possible!

Then Community Team has been answered me Level 3766 and 3768 have been reported to Diamond Diaries Team early already then waiting for their team will fixing Level 3766 and 3768 easier on next Monday again.

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boosters here! 🏙️❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?