🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Stuck on Nothing

Options
dwise1az
dwise1az Posts: 1 Newbie

The diamond is stuck in the channel on nothing. In the previous game, same scenario. I used up my remaining moves to attempt using birds, and explosions to get it moved. No luck. Please advise.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @dwise1az 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I check playing this level again, this level is still not problem while the diamonds can still passing to the necklaces on the first stage.

Firstly, did you update the latest version (Android - 1.65.0 / Apple - 1.65.0.0) of this game first? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, you try following these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Android) / here (Apple) that I hope this helps. 😊

I think you try following uninstall and then reinstall steps then this level will be not problem while can be passed soon.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

DiDS celebrates Pride! - Answer your favourite charm and Get the beautiful Pride Badge here! 🌈 I 🌈 Pride Month Competition - Win Pride Badge and also Gold Bars here! (Pride General Contest)

Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?