🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

The Trader Chest is pointless

Options
crispy88
crispy88 Posts: 3 Newbie

When the trader chest feature first launched it was pretty useful and reasonably challenging to get keys and open. Unfortunately it has now reached a point where I think it is either 100% fake, rigged or just for show. In the last year I've managed to open maybe 4 chests, the rest went unopened due to members not forging the last key. With the thousands of players why only have 2 of each key. Or maybe give the player the chance to assist in the forge in the last hour. Either fix it or remove it

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,288 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello there! @crispy88 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking this trader chest's feature feedback now. 🤗

Yeah! I know this trader chest's feature is still tricky/challenging, should be more lucky and active as the team players should be more active challenge playing then you and some/all of team players will get all of three keys that can win claiming amazing rewards from this trader chest's feature.

Anyway, I had this trader chest's feature four times only right now as I always challenge playing and completing to the max level on this game every Tuesday. Then I did won the trader chests and got amazing rewards twice only as there are some/all of team players are still active challenge playing. So this feature is still no any problems, issues and fake for mostly of the player challenge playing then some of them did completed and won the trader chests successfully right now. But yeah! This trader chest's feature is some tricky and challenging as mostly of players cannot done this trader chest's feature on this game too due to mostly of players are still inactive and/or still got stuck on any tricky level (s).

And it's still very unfortunately as we still cannot kicked out any players/teammates and it's only the system picked out any players/teammates on any features when they come playing this game. And there is still no way to change and remove any features very possible right now, these features will be released by the system on this game whenever.

So we hope you can still good luck for your challenge playing these new levels and winning these amazing rewards with this and another features next time! 🤞😉

Failure is the mother of success! 💪😊 (⬅️ It's my still best idiom for me in my real life! ⬅️)

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?