1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

4227???

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,288 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 4226 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4227 is really impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

But Community Team answered me unfortunately all of these another new levels are still appropriate pass rate (unless on Level 4226 has been fixed easier completed now) but it's really very tricky. So they decided they will not tweaking these levels easier. Very sorry! 😢

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better if you want, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Also congratulations as you did also completed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 to you! 🎆

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Dear Diamond Lim

I got past 4226 ,yahoo by 7 moves, what happened BUT now on 4227, I have 4 Diamonds, I cannot play any side games as I have said because I have nothing on the games I am stuck on to play, already failed the jewellery game and cannot get the traders game, so how do I earn anything to play these impossible games.

Can you please do something so we can play and be rewarded for effort, not enjoyable any more unless something is done,

Thank you

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Also King Community may have done something to 4226 but they have not answered me about the glitch in 4226 which in some games had a finish line and when I used my boosters and 5 extra games ( all I had) and the diamond was sitting on the bottom with no finish line I felt cheated and ft that at least they could refund the 2 hammers and the 9 diamonds I had used, as I rightly had finished. I sent 2 screen shots , 1 with a line and 1 without but they have not got back. Can you help please?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 4226 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4227 is really impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

But Community Team answered me unfortunately all of these another new levels are still appropriate pass rate (unless on Level 4226 has been fixed easier completed now) but it's really very tricky. So they decided they will not tweaking these levels easier. And I think Community Team cannot helping you to bring back your lost boosters and gold bars for Level 4226 possible due to their super busy to do and it's also their decision. Very sorry! 😢

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better if you want, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Also congratulations as you did also completed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• zeblig
    zeblig Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 5
    Options

Thank you for fixing level 4226 - I was so happy to finally pass it.

But then I got to 4227 and it is also really hard to pass! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pass without boosters or extra turns?

• Annie_Soutter
    edited January 5
    Options

Hi Zebig, I'm in the same boat as you. I have serious concerns about the games now as it seems King does not want any freeloaders and make them so hard that you can't pass without buying. I think I have tried my last time and as much as I have loved playing am disappointed as well. There were glitches in 4226 which I showed King and had wasted my remaining diamonds on trying to get through, but they haven't got back to me so I will give up. Diamond Lim has always been helpful and as honest as the game let's her.

Good luck hope you have success

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 5
    Options

You are welcome and Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 4226 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

But Community Team answered me unfortunately all of these another new levels are still appropriate pass rate (unless on Level 4226 has been fixed easier completed now) but it's really very tricky. So they decided they will not tweaking these levels easier. Very sorry! 😢

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosi @Annie_Soutter @zeblig 👋😊

Okay! I know you are still stucking in this level while you cannot still passing this level right now. Let me telling Community Team for this impossible level again then waiting for their team check and fix this impossible level possible or not on next week. 🙏

Thank you for your asking this impossible level feedback again now. 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 4226 and also Level 4227 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Yeah! I check playing Level 4231 is really impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

But Community Team answered me unfortunately all of these holiday levels are still appropriate pass rate (unless on Level 4226) but it's really very tricky. So they decided they will not tweaking these levels easier. Very sorry! 😢

Anyway, also congratulations as you did also completed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?