๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4324

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 4324 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and to many dubble flowers and not enough moves to play out.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and I am back again now! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new level now! ๐Ÿค—

After I check playing this level, this level is nothing so impossible to be passed now! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Don't worry! Let me helping and giving you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4324 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Firstly, you make sure linking up to 12 charms twice to create two star ray charms and destroy against the flowers. Then you link and use a same/different one colour star ray charm to destroy two layers of ribbons' key, also flowers and purple blockers first.

Then you can linking and using a same one colour star ray charm to target to the same one colour layer of ribbon's key that the one layer of ribbon's key can be destroyed twice then the key will be unlocking to the first one diamond successfully now.

Then let's go to the second stage now after the first one diamond has been unlocked. ๐Ÿ˜‰

After that, let's linking and using star ray charms to target and destroy the ribbon layers of the key, also flowers and purple blockers again, it's same repeated like first and second steps.

After the second key will be unlocking to the third key, the purple charms start released now. Let's continue linking and using star ray charms to target and destroy the ribbon layers of the key, also flowers and purple blockers again.

After the second one diamond has been unlocked now, you make sure linking at 12 charms to create star ray charm again on the right board as the second one diamond will be dropping down to the right board. Then you link and use star ray charm to destroy these charms, flowers and purple blockers against the second diamond that both of the diamonds can be dropped down to the necklace successfully now.

Tada! I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves while 1st try very possible now! So I promise this level is really still nothing so impossible to be passed possible mostly now! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, I hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you try playing this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

Youย can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skillsย on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levelsย easier, faster and better. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย here, Level 3000 Badgeย hereย and Level 4000 Badgeย hereย too! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Barsย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Hi DL, me again, you were very lucky with the way the spots fell, I have been doing this level for 10 days and haven't broken the bottom barrier despite getting as many stars as I can, nothing works consequently not earning anything despite playing for 10 days. It is 2 hard. I was the only player that had started 10 days ago and someone has already gone past 2 days ago. There is NO way to earn anything to buy tools or lives, please help

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 6
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah! I still understand you are feeling still frustrated as you still got stuck on this level 10 days right now.

This level is also tricky and should be needed more lucky and also more skills to win. But I still promise this level is still nothing so impossible to be passed very possible right now. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

On the first stage, there are 2 colour charms are red and green charms at the beginning only. It's really simple to link up to 12 charms to create 12 charms very possible. Then you link and use a same/different one colour star ray charm to destroy two layers of ribbons' key, also flowers and purple blockers first. Then you can linking and using a same one colour star ray charm to target to the same one colour layer of ribbon's key that the one layer of ribbon's key can be destroyed twice possible then the key will be unlocking to the first one diamond successfully now.

After the first key has been unlocked to the second key, the yellow charms has been start released now. Then you do repeated and followed by the first steps again. And Yeah! It's should be more lucky especially as you link and use a same one colour star ray charm to target to the same one colour layer of ribbon's key that the one layer of ribbon's key can be destroyed twice as possible as you can.

On the second stage, it's repeated and followed by the first stage while it's should be more lucky as you can again.

You can check out my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible here again. I did helped and answered to the player for this level on some days ago. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves while 1st try very possible now! So I promise this level is really still nothing so impossible to be passed possible mostly now! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, I hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you try playing this level and hope you can do it soon again! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Hi DL just to let you know that the team made the level easier, thanks for your help and I'm patiently waiting at the end for the next release of games.

Thanks again

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

That's great and Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And sure! If we found what's new level (s) is/are really impossible to be passed on this game, I will telling and reporting the impossible level (s) to Community Team first then let them check it/them and they will answering me for the impossible level (s) can be fixed easier or not on another next one week. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?