πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4345 - random bug

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

In this level, there is a key at bottom left of play area which, after removing the first ribbon that covers the key, will sometimes disappear of the play area rendering the level void. I've yet to complete this level and the key disappearing seems to be happening roughly 3 out of 5 times.

Answers

• Andy_Green
    Options

Below are before and after screenshots - first one you can see the key / sexobd snapshot - key has disappeared!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 17
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Thank you for your asking this level problem and showing the screenshot here now. πŸ€—

I did played and completed this level with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves on last week. I think this level has still no problem for me but let me check playing this level properly again then I will answer and help you for this level soon. πŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again!Β @Andy_GreenΒ πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

I am back to answer and help you for this level now. πŸ˜„

I check playing this level again then this level is still not problem for me again now. πŸ˜„

As you see my screenshots of the key is still not disappeared and blocked outside the board after I used some moves now. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜„

Firstly, you make sure try linking vertical/cross/star ray charm to destroy one layer of the ribbon of the key first (as following my first screenshot there) then the key will be unblocked while can be moved that you can continue linking cross/star ray charm to target the key (as following my third screenshot there). Hope these helps and works! πŸ˜‰

This level is still normal difficulty to complete and win! So we hope you can also try challenge playing and passing this level as soon as possible. Good luck! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

You can also check here :

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌢️

Share your favorite boosterΒ here! β˜„οΈ

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸ¦ I πŸ’ŽπŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the BadgeΒ hereΒ now! πŸŽ‰πŸ’Ž4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŽ‰5οΈβƒ£πŸ’Ž

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold BarsΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• Andy_Green
    Options

Hello! Thank you once again for your detailed responses. Much appreciated!

I've narrowed down when the key disappears. If you strike the key when there's still a ribbon on it as the large grey block is moving downwards, that's when the key disappears. The key drops diagonally left and down. So I've avoided doing that now so the key remains on the playfield.

Waiting for lives then will keep on persevering πŸ˜€

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome. πŸ˜„

I have still nothing this happen on this level right now. That's another bug/glitch on this game! πŸ˜…

But we promise this level is still not problem for us mostly right now. Waiting for receiving more lives then we hope you can keep challenge playing and passing this level as soon as possible. Good luck again! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Hi Andy Green, you are right, I had the same thing happen to me, it seems there may be a problem with it, very random tho

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! It's another one bug/glitch on this level. This happens sometimes. But we are very glad to see you can still passing this level possible right now. Well done! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?