🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why am I not getting or being able to send friend requests

Options
dragonville
dragonville Posts: 32 Level 2
edited April 27 in Support

Every time I login it asks for permission to friends list I give it why is it asking every time I login I’m not receiving or able to send lives why

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 27
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @dragonville 👋😄

If you want to add more new friends on the game (s) with your Facebook account connected, you can search Diamond Diaries Saga Active Group then add more new friends on Facebook App that you see more new friends added and you can send/receive more lives by more new friends on the game (s). 😊

If you haven't still seen your friends on the game with your Facebook account connected, you can also click this green link here (Where did my progress and friends list go?) then you follow these steps that we hope your friends will be reappeared back on the game (s) soon and this helps too. 😊

If you want to add more new friends on the game (s) with your King.Com / Kingdom account connected, there is still no option of add more new friends very possible but whenever these random King.Com / Kingdom players will be added and appeared by the system.

** If you want to create a King.Com / Kingdom account and sync your same progress with your Facebook game, you click this link here (But these instructions are only available on PC) then you follow these steps that we hope you can sync your same progress with your Facebook and King.com accounts and this helps. 😊

Not just send and receive lives with your friends/players, you can also chance to claim more lives or also unlimited lives by Mystery Chest. 💕😉

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @dragonville 👋😄

If you want to add more new friends on the game (s) with your Facebook account connected, you can search Diamond Diaries Saga Active Group then add more new friends on Facebook App that you see more new friends added and you can send/receive more lives by more new friends on the game (s). 😊

If you haven't still seen your friends on the game with your Facebook account connected, you can also click this green link here (Where did my progress and friends list go?) then you follow these steps that we hope your friends will be reappeared back on the game (s) soon and this helps too. 😊

If you want to add more new friends on the game (s) with your King.Com / Kingdom account connected, there is still no option of add more new friends very possible but whenever these random King.Com / Kingdom players will be added and appeared by the system.

** If you want to create a King.Com / Kingdom account and sync your same progress with your Facebook game, you click this link here (But these instructions are only available on PC) then you follow these steps that we hope you can sync your same progress with your Facebook and King.com accounts and this helps. 😊

Not just send and receive lives with your friends/players, you can also chance to claim more lives or also unlimited lives by Mystery Chest. 💕😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sorry for my response answer was not helpful! 😔

So @lahdidah @dragonville 👇

You can also check this information for your similar problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that we hope you can understand to read it properly.

Not just send and receive lives with your friends/players, you can also chance to claim more lives or also unlimited lives by Mystery Chest. 💕😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?