🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Sending & Receiving Lives

Options
Judy8492
Judy8492 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Support

Sending and receiving lives does not seem to be working. Do you know if there is a problem with the game? I have aske for lives for two days now and have not received any.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,884 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Judy8492 👋

I just coming back to help you for this problem. 😉

I still remember you are playing this game with mobile device, right? 😊

So did you update the latest version (Android - 1.40.0) / (Apple - 1.40.0.0) of this game already? 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

If you have followed these steps above but it's still not worked, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope nothing this happens. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Anyway, I see mostly of players have asked this problem on any King's Games. You can also check here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) to read that similar information by Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

Have a sassy day! ❤️

• Judy8492
    Judy8492 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I play on an android tablet and I have the latest update. I have over 30 friends and I asked for lives three days ago and never received any lives from my friends. I can see from the game that they are playing but they don't seem to be getting my request.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,884 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! 😊

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope nothing this happens. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Anyway, I see mostly of players have asked this problem on any King's Games. You can also check here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) to read that similar information by Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?