🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2450 - impossible to pass?

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I've played this level over and over at least 60 times now and only once have I managed to remove one diamond and no more. Seems there simply isn't enough moves. I'm unable to trade gold bars for an extra 5 moves as I'm nowhere near to getting the 600 diamonds needed to make a necklace.

Any help appreciated. 😀

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,258 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Andy_Green 👋

I have checked this level again, there is no problem to be passed but I know this level is tricky. 😊

So let me help you how to pass level 2450 without using boosters and extra moves now. 😉

You can see my following tip of screenshots here :

I completed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 4th try. Thus level should be more lucky to be passed. 😄

Anyway, I think mostly of players have passed this tricky level and nothing asked this level has problem. 😊

So I hope you can passed this level too soon. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) and here (🖼 Take photos of King's Magic 🎨) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for the step by step! Much appreciated. Still not managed to complete this level. Best I've done so far is remove 3 diamonds. Lost count how many times I've played this level so far. Lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,258 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! Let's trying again! Failure is the mother of success! You can do it! 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?