๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Weekly Race - Can you pass 50 levels in a week? Get your badge here! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,218 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh! It's okay! I will waiting for you until you are back to challenge and pass 15 then 50 new levels later. Anyway, there is no time limit to be participated and don't be rush. @siti_payung ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @EnergizerBunny

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Weekly Race - Can you pass 50 levels in a week? Get your badge here! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

• DanielProGamer
    DanielProGamer Posts: 1,444 Level 4
    Options

I gave him enough progress that throughout this morning I reached up to 60 levels I reached 50 @diamonlim when I have time I give for a while since I usually play various king games and I invested well here when I have time I advance more if I need help or something I comment

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! Youย passed 50 levels on this game within one weekย andย claim Pass 50 Levels Badge on your view profile completedย now! Well done!ย @DanielProGamer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges?ย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,015 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

My starting point is level 16

I completed 15 levels on the 17h My starting point was on level 16

I have completed another 50 levels ending on level 65.

Hope this works.for the badge 50.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! Youย passed 50 levels on this game within one weekย andย claim Pass 50 Levels Badge on your view profile completedย now! Well done!ย @EnergizerBunny ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…ย Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badgesย here!ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,131 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim this is very frustrating!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I got a new phone and when I installed my king games on to it I lost so much! I lost all of my levels and boosters in Diamond Diary. This happened because I had to rest my password. I've lost most of my boosters in my other games and any levels not previously saved. So here is my map starting point for the 50 levels.

Any one have any advice on how to get back my previously passed levels?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! Very sorry for you lost your current level after you connected your Facebook/Kingdom Account on this game with using new device now. How about you try following these steps of moving game progress to a new deviceย (Android)ย orย (Apple)ย that I hope you can back to your current level on this game.@rebelchild ๐Ÿ˜Š

But it's very okay! You can start on Level 2 until you completed on Level 51/52 within one week on Pass 50 Levels Badge thread. Anyway, these beginning levels are very simple to be passed. It's much better! ๐Ÿ˜Š

So I hope you can passed 50 levels on this game soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,131 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim thanks for your tips. Nothing worked so far. But at least I can receive the 50 levels badge now

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,602 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒบ

50 levels completed๐Ÿ˜…

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?