πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Bugs...

SJJS
SJJS Posts: 14 Level 2
edited December 2022 in Discussions

With the update of the game, more and more levels appear. At the same time, there are more and 1more bugs. The fault of the star progress bar has existed for a long time. Recently, I found that the score display white and the charms in the glass can be clicked. Also, the area around the game area, which should have had gold trim, disappeared. Also, the font size is a bit abnormal. The legend of diamond diaries is the game which has the most bugs among kings in my opinion.

Hope they can fix this all😞

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2022

Hello again! πŸ‘‹

You are right! The level progress bar is still not fixed yet! I think Community Team cannot fixed the level progress bar problem possible right now! 😒

And Yeah! I see the numbers becoming smaller and brighter that we feel like uncomfortable to see the numbers after the update! It's hurting our eyes! Oh Dear! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

So let me asking Community Team for these bug problems again then waiting for their team will checking these bug problems first then answering me for these bug problems later. Please be patience and thanks for your asking these bug problems. πŸ€—

You can also check here :

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌢️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

πŸ—ΌπŸ—½ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŒ‰πŸœοΈ

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

πŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

πŸ“±πŸ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowΒ here?

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• SJJS
    SJJS Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited December 2022

Great,I don't like a game with so many bugs and not fixed for a long time,I remember the level progress bar problem has been appeared since 2019 or 2020's update.

From

To

It is strange that before the progress bar problem appeared in the 2019/2020 update, it was difficult to obtain three stars. After the progress bar problem appeared, it became easier to obtain three stars (even 1 move has already obtained three stars)

I played some 1-star levels again, and it was very easy to get three stars. It seems that this is also a problem with this bug.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello and Thank you for your answering again! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Community Team answered me they will fix it as soon as they can. 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! Oh! Long time no see you! @SJJS πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Great news! I see the fonts and numbers has been updated more clearer and better now! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Then their team is still looking and fixing the star level progress bar problem, the problem should be fixed very later if they can fix it possible. πŸ˜‰

Also thank you for your asking the feedbacks and problems and also still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! πŸ’ŽπŸ€—

You can also check here :

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌢️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the BadgeΒ here! β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œ I πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badgeΒ here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars andΒ 3 Hammer BoostersΒ here! πŸ™οΈβ“ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?