🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Friends sending lives

Options

In the 3+ weeks I've been playing, I haven't received even one life from a "friend"

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Lilythedogwalker 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga more 3 weeks. ❤️💎😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Lilythedogwalker
    Options

How do you add friends in Diamond Diaries?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

I haven't added any friends but the players added on this game automatically.

You can search Which King's Game Active Group to add more friends on Facebook that you can send/receive more lives by friends. 😊

And how about you have clicked on "friends list" on King Games's Facebook Notification? (if you haven't clicked it yet) 🤔

Also click and check here (Where did my progress and friends list go?) then you can skip to like my upper one. 👆

And I have another ideas how to add more friends easier that they will send you more lives on any King's Game! 😉

** If you connected to Facebook, you make sure ask lives to your friends or Any King's Game Players first on any King's game, then you can receive lives from your friends and Any King's Game Players if they have sent! 😉 **

** If you connected to King.Com Account, King's players will send you more lives too but it's send more lives than Facebook. 😊 **

Also Attention! Their games will no longer be playable on King.com after 31st March 2022. Check this information here ( 🖥️ Official Announcement regarding our games moving from King.com).

I hope you can understanding and do it. 😊

Also check Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?, 👑 Why and how to get a King account to keep your progress saved and synced!👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge and 👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community! 😉

• Lilythedogwalker
    Options

I know but those friends are lame. Nobody sent me a life not once!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! It's very shame! The players are also inactive / lazy sending lives to me. Keep your eyes out until the friends send you lives. 😉

• missnettynoonoo
    missnettynoonoo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I’m hopeless at this I been trying for days now to friend to play I don’t even know where I’d get a reply lol I,ll keep trying 🙄🤣

missnettynoonoo

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga more 3 weeks. ❤️💎😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?