How to play level 4226? Do sombody now?

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,465 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @Mongol ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this impossible level here now! ๐Ÿค—

Yeah! I check playingย Level 4226ย isย really impossible to be passedย as it'sย reallyย not enough movesย to be passed very possible. So weย cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. ๐Ÿ™

Community Team answered me this levelย will be tweaked easier soon. Then another new holiday levels areย still appropriate pass rate.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your asking to stuck on this new impossible level now. ๐Ÿ™

You can also post your current level's screenshots then you will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย here, Level 3000 Badgeย hereย and Level 4000 Badgeย hereย too! The badges will be received on your view profile (but not in the game). ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! ๐ŸŽ† I ๐ŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) ๐ŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2024 to you too! ๐ŸŽ†

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 170 Level 3
    Options

Happy New Year ,Diamond Lim

Another commentary on my non advancement. Still on 4226 on my own in this level, I have 2 diamonds and have gained 6 diamonds in 3 weeks. The traders game and the jewellers game, I can play neither because they are asking for nothing I'm playing, it's the 3rd time for the traders game.

It's starting to feel like this game doesn't want players who won't pay. And 4226 is a blocker!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! I still understand your frustration as Level 4226 is still blocker right now. I am not sure when Community Team will be tweaked it easier on this week. I really cannot help you to pass this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible right now. Very sorry again. ๐Ÿ™

Happy New Year 2024 to you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Mongol
    Mongol Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Greetings my friend.

Level 4226 has been fixed since last night and increased from 16 to 20 shots. I opened the game this morning and passed it on first try.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Glad the "game wizards" listen to you. Thank you and take care! ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations as finally this level has been fixed easier while you did passed this level with your 1st try successfully now! Awesome and Well done again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And Yeah! It's very glad to hear Community Team is still listening and promising to me now! You are very welcome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Let's continue challenge playing and completing these new challenging levels until to Level 4265 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim

Hi Diamond Lim Thought you may have been interested in the glitch that has basically finished me as I used all my tools finishing ( or so I thought) with my diamond right on the bottom but no finish line . You will see 1 with and 1 without.

Thank you Diamond Lim for all your guidance and help.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Very sorry to hear about you lost your boosters and gold bars used due to this level glitches. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Can you tell me how many gold bars and also boosters lost due to this level glitch and also send Game ID (How to find your Game ID)? Then let me telling to Community Team then I am not sure if Community Team will gives you these gold bars and boosters back possible or not. ๐Ÿค”

Please be patience waiting and thanks again. ๐Ÿ™

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim

I am wondering why my post with screen shots showing missing finish line is not visible.... Anyway that's what they asked for. I lost 9 diamonds buying 5 extra turns and 2 hammers, not a lot but as it's impossible to earn any when you are not moving, it was all I had. I have been sitting under 100 diamonds earned on my way to 400 for 4 weeks.

My game I D is 9076421680

Thank you Diamond Lim, you are great

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and thank you for your answering your lost your gold bars and also 2 round blast hammer boosters due to this level glitch now. ๐Ÿค—

But very sorry as this Game ID is my Game ID, it's NOT yours! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

You make sure find your Game ID on this game, try following these steps here. It's very simple. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

• Open the game app and select Profile.
    • Double-tap on the King logo and voilร , the logo should disappear to reveal your Game ID.
    • You should now have all the information needed to find your Game ID.

Check out this video of how to find your Game ID here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

After you find your Game ID, please send me your Game ID here then I will telling to Community Team then I am not sure if Community Team will gives you these gold bars and boosters back possible or not. Thanks again. ๐Ÿค—

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Sorry DL yes I have it

If I get them back I might be able to move off these horrible games 4226 and 4227

Thank you again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?