Level 4386

Options
2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,648 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 13
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green @bianca70 @bakermom99 @Annie_Soutter and All of Diamond Hunters! 👋😄

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finally this level has been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to use the stable internet connection and open this game then we hope you will see this level has been fixed and become much easier now! 👍😄

I check playing this level again then I see some extra moves added and the layers of ribbons decreased. I did completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

So we hope you can also passing this level as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    Options

And level 4387 is this level also easier to play out

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😄

Oh! I can't remember when these previous levels have been fixed or not. 😅

But I think it's Yes! I check playing this level again then I think some extra moves added and some layers of purple blockers decreased. I did completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible again now! 👇😄

So we promise this level has been fixed and becomes much easier that we can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible now. We hope you can also passing this level as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us again! 👍🤗

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! You are welcome! Let's continue challenge playing and completing next new levels on this game now! Good luck again! 🤞😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?