🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: [Fixed!] My game is crashing!

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming and asking this problem here. 🤗

Okay! We are very sorry for you cannot still playing the levels on this game right now after you did updated the latest version of this game with using your Apple device. 😢

Community Team has been answered me : They is still actively working on a fix right now. This issue will be resolved shortly.

Please be patience waiting until this issue will be resolved soon. 🙏😊

Also thanks for your continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,155 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 28
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Thank you for sending us your Game ID. 🤗

They is still actively working on a fix right now. This issue will be resolved shortly.

Then we are not sure if they will giving you 25 gold bars or not as it's your good gesture. 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @tallymae 👋😄

We have great new update of this game now! So you make update the latest version (1.76.1.0) of this game with using your Apple device first then you switch on your stable internet connection and open this game then we hope this issue has been resolved while you can continue playing the levels on this game possible now. 👇😄

If you cannot still playing the levels while this issue has still not resolved yet after you did updated the latest version of this game with using your Apple device, please don't hesitate to ask us and you can continue commenting on this thread here that we can still checking and helping you for this problem again. 👇😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @BQN537 @pinifer 👋😄

We have great new update of this game now! So you make update the latest version (1.76.1.0) of this game with using your Apple device first then you switch on your stable internet connection and open this game then we hope this issue has been resolved while you can continue playing the levels on this game possible now. 👇😄

If you cannot still playing the levels while this issue has still not resolved yet after you did updated the latest version of this game with using your Apple device, please don't hesitate to ask us and you can continue commenting on this thread here that we can still checking and helping you for this problem again. 👇😊

Then waiting for their team replying then we are not sure they will giving you gold bars or not as it's your good gestures. 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Hunters who cannot still playing the levels on this game with using any Apple devices! 👋😊

We have great new update of this game now! So you make update the latest version (1.76.1.0) of this game with using your Apple device first then you switch on your stable internet connection and open this game then we hope this issue has been resolved while you can continue playing the levels on this game possible now. 👇😄

If you cannot still playing the levels while this issue has still not resolved yet after you did updated the latest version of this game with using your Apple device, please don't hesitate to ask us and you can continue commenting on this thread here that we can still checking and helping you for this problem again. 👇😊

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,155 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 28
    Options

Thanks for the update.

The game is fine, only time will tell if I get gold bars or not.😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Woohoo! You are welcome! We are very glad to hear this issue has been solved and fixed now after the next new update of this game! 🙌😄

Okay! Waiting for Community Team replying soon then we are not sure they will giving you gold bars or not as it's your good gesture. 🙏

• pinifer
    pinifer Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

Hey @Diamond_Lim,

I’m afraid the game update didn’t sort the issue for me. The app is still crashing whenever I open the level I’m stuck in (320). If you could please put me on the next level manually I would appreciate otherwise it will be impossible for me to keep playing your game. I also lost all my boosters and a bird challenge in account of this. Please assist.

Here’s my user 🆔: 14866373831

Thank you ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?