🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: [Fixed!] My game is crashing!

Options

Answers

• Sfbell
    Sfbell Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

as soon as I push the play button it goes off. I have done everything suggested and still can’t play. Help!!

• amseek
    amseek Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

Hi

My game keeps crashing when trying to load level 1839. This is happening on my new Pixel 8 and on my old Moto G Power 2020. All other levels up to that point play fine.

I've already tried (on my Pixel 8):

• Force stop and clear cache
    • Close all apps, restart phone
    • Power off phone, wait over 10 minutes
    • Uninstall Diamond Diaries, reinstall

Nothing is working . I have no other apps running.

Phone has 8 GB RAM, 91 GB free space, battery at 100%.

Please advise. Don't know what I'll do without my daily diamond hunting!

TIA

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @Sfbell 👋

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you and mostly of the players did try following all of these steps but you still cannot playing the levels on this game possible again due to still crashing issues right now. Oh Dear again! 🙁

I see some of the players can moving and playing the new levels on this game possible. However, They’re still on the case! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting again until this crashing issue has been resolved and fixed fully. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us again! 🙏🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @amseek 👋😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you and mostly of the players did try following all of these steps but you still cannot playing the levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now. Oh Dear! 🙁

I see some of the players can moving and playing the new levels on this game possible. However, They’re still on the case! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting again until this crashing issue has been resolved and fixed fully. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏🙏

• Dorthe69
    Dorthe69 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

I can't open level 1834, the game crashes every time I try. I have try everything recommended, and I have enough memories on my phone, but it still doesn't work

Best regards

Dorthe

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Dorthe69 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you and mostly of the players did try following all of these steps but you still cannot playing the levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now. Oh Dear! 🙁

Please be patience waiting until this crashing issue has been resolved and fixed fully. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏💎🤗

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Dorthe69
    Dorthe69 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

I also lost all my Booster, is there som kind of refund?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! 👋

We are sorry as unfortunately they cannot helping you to return your inventory lives and boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help you. 😊

You can also click this green link here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) and read this information that we hope you can understanding. 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

Sorry but it’s me again 🥺

This past weekend I finished the las level and ready to play on the new country but today is back several levels! what’s going on?! Please help us!

And sorry for the inconvenience!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @bakermom99 👋😊

Oh Dear! We are very sorry to hear about you lost some progress from Level 4476 back to Level 4465 on this game. 😢

But please don't worry! You click on "Contact Us" then you make sure write your email address and full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", you choose a topic is "Lost Progress or Items" and subtopic is "I lost my progress". Then you ask this problem and click on "submit".

Then you will waiting for Community Team response to answer and help you but it will taken little longer. We hope they will answering and helping you for taking your saved progress back to Level 4476 on this game soon. 🙏😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?